Chapter seven

What happened last time:

"Are they really my mates?" I asked. They nod "yes we can tell by how they look at you Tay" Em said. I gulped and looked down "are they here?" i asked.

"No they're hunting down in Canada, since the wolves didn't want them to hurt anyone in Forks" Rose said. I got off of the bed "I guess I need to pack " I mumbled.

I started packing the stuff I need and want to take with me. I was sad that I had to leave my home and the Cullens. The other side of me was happy that I was going with Demetri and Alec. I just need to pack, so I can spend time with my friends before leaving Forks. 

Italic = Thoughts      Bold= Wolves thoughts

Tay Pov:

I was chatting with the Cullens when someone knocked on the door. My body tensed up I hope that isn't the Volturi because I don't want to leave!

While the Cullens were busy with the knock on the door. I sneak out of the back door so I can see the wolf pack. I made sure to not make a loud noise. Stupid vampire hearing

"Seth? Jake?" I whispered, looking in the woods. I heard a branch snap and see four huge wolves. It was Seth, Jake, Embry, and Paul. "Hey guys" I told them.

"WHERE'S MY MATE!" I heard someone yell. It was Alec. Paul snarled and go through my legs, lifting me on his back. I'm not letting the vampires take you away from us!

I gasped in shock Did I just hear Paul's thoughts?  I grabbed onto his fur when he quickly ran away with the three other wolves behind him. What are you doing Paul? Seth asked.

Tay looks a little Pale! Paul you freaked her out , you idiot! Jake yelled. "I can hear your thoughts" I whispered, feeling sick.

They froze and stopped running You hear us? Seth asked. I nod and laid my head on Paul's back Lets head to LA Push Paul said, running off.

I gulped and looked at the mark on my wrist why can I hear the wolves thoughts? Is it because of this mark?? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived to the beach and I was placed down. We will be right back Tay Seth barked out. They all rushed to Emily's place, which was on the beach.

Noise was taking over my head and I covered my ears. "Stop!" I yelled, shaking my head. "Taylor? Are you okay?" Leah asked, rushing to me.

Instantly , a loud noise appeared in my head. What's wrong with Taylor? She looks so pale and shaky I threw my arms around her, tears in my eyes.

"I need to talk to you guys. Can we go inside?" I asked. Leah nod and placed her hand on my back She's making me worried! 

Leah helped me inside and rushed to get the other wolves. I was placed at the kitchen table. I was alone to my thoughts and everything was quiet. I think I can hear people's thoughts when I'm close to them. It's not like Edward.