Chapter eleven

Marcus Pov:
I have a daughter... She may not be my real daughter but I have a father bond with Taylor. I have a reason to live now. I will protect her with my life. "When we get back to the castle, I will start making Taylor's room" I told my brothers.

They looked at me , shocked. I gave Aro my hand "Oh my! Taylor is going to make you happy and bring you out of your shell!" he exclaimed, clapping his hands. I must plan my daughters room! I want to spoil her and make her feel wanted in the castle.

I lost my dear mate but I'm not going to lose Taylor. I just hope she will allow me to replace her blood father. I heard what she said about her parents. She doesn't have a father.

I need to let go of my past and focus on my future. I need to stop being depressed and focus on my duties . Plus now I have a daughter! A vampire with a father bond with another person, takes it serious because vampires can't reproduce.

"Demetri, Alec guard mia figlia (my daughter) I'm going to go feed." I told the two vampires. They nod and speeded towards Taylor's room. "Welcome back brother!" Aro exclaimed. "I'm glad you aren't going to be a zombie. I miss my brother" Caius told me.

I smiled "lets go feed" I said. I have a burning in my throat and I'm thirsty. I can smell Taylor's blood and I must get out of here before I hurt her. We ran out of the house and headed towards seattle. I hope Taylor will accept the bond because I always wanted a daughter!

Sorry this is short! I just wanted to make Marcus happy because I always feel bad for him. He deserves to be happy! Now he has a reason to live :)