Chapter four

Tay Pov:
Someone was shaking me from my sleep , so I opened my eyes to see Emmett. "Tay we need to get ready" He told me. I nod and get out of the bed, struggling because I was still sleepy. I was about to head towards the bathroom but Emmett pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back "Em I'm scared for today" I whispered. "Me too Tay-Tay" he mumbled in my ear. I'm afraid that the Volturi is going to kill me . I just wish the volturi would leave me alone!

"Get ready girly" Emmett told me. I nod and walked into the bathroom "time for human time" I mumbled to myself. I turned on the sink as I went to the bathroom because I don't want the vampires to hear me.

I turned it off and walked out of the bathroom, heading to my walk-in closet. I sighed I have no idea what to wear, but I want to dress decently . Not because of two extremely hot vampires. (wink wink) I grabbed an outfit and put it on. (pic below)

Alice would be proud! I always wear ripped jeans and hoodies with tennis shoes

Alice would be proud! I always wear ripped jeans and hoodies with tennis shoes. She always complain about my style. I walked out of my room and head to the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl and made some cereal.

As I was eating, Alice skipped into the kitchen "Tay! You look amazing" she squealed, hugging me. I chuckled "thank you Alice. Do I have to come? I just want to sleep" I asked.

"Unfortunately the Volturi wants you there" she told me. I groaned and finish my cereal , putting it in the sink. "Come on tay! Your riding with us" Rose exclaimed.

"Ride? I thought you guys were using your vampire speed" I asked , confused. They chuckled "that is a good idea. Maybe we shouldn't ride in our vehicles" Carlisle told us.

I smirked and stick my tongue out , causing everyone laugh. It was decided that the vampires were going to speed to the field and I was going to ride on one of the wolves.

"I don't think its a good idea to bring to wolf pack. Caius hates shape-shifters! " I told the Cullens. " We need someone to protect you Tay. We have to risk it " Edward said.

I sighed I don't want them to get hurt because of me.. They have families "Tay no one is going to get hurt" he told me. I didn't believe him but I nod anyway.

I walked out of the house to see big ass wolves "hey guys" I said, smiling. The black wolf nod at me . Sam doesn't really like me , but he tolerate me.

"Tay you'll be riding on Seth. Since he won't shut up about it" Edward said , grinning. The wolf barked , so I walked to him.

I pet his fur and he nuzzled into my hand. I absolutely love his color! He has lots of colors in his fur and I can't even tell what color it is.

I climbed on the back of  him with the help of Jasper "Seth take care of her" Jaz told the wolf. Seth nod and licked my leg "lets go" I said , feeling scared and nervous.

I don't want anyone dying for me! The wolves shouldn't be coming, but they won't listen to me. The cullens headed to the field and we followed after them please don't hurt the wolves or the Cullens .