Chapter seventeen

What happened last time:

"Your part of our coven. We are your family" Aro said. I started tearing up "thank you. I've always wanted a family" I said.

"Aw Taylor!" Jane exclaimed, hugging me. I squealed when Felix wrapped his arms around both of us. "Felix! I'm going to kill you" Jane snarled.

I laughed when Felix rushed away. "My love, you look exquisite" I heard Demetri's voice. I turned around and gasped when I saw my two handsome mates.

Taylor Pov:

I was speechless! I swear I'm going to faint right now. I gulped "you guys look so fine" I choked out. Everyone smirked at me and I blushed. 

"You guys should wear modern clothes more often" I told them

"You guys should wear modern clothes more often" I told them. Demetri smirked "If this is the reaction from you then we may start wearing these kind of clothes" he said.

I blushes and hid my face in my hair. I'm so lucky to have these two vampires in my life. "So where are we going?" I asked.

"Not telling you" Demetri smirked. I wanted to slap the smirk off of his face. "My lady, you ready?" Alec asked, offering his hand.

"Yes I am, my hot sir" I said, looking deep in his eyes. I wanted to kiss him, but Jane cleared her throat. I looked away "have fun Tay!" she exclaimed, hugging me.

We walked outside and got into Alec's sport car. I rolled my eyes when I saw it. Alec quickly pulled out of the driveway and speeded away from the Cullen house. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow this place is fancy" I said, feeling uncomfortable. I'm not used to going to fancy places. "My love you don't like the restaurant?" Demetri asked.

"Yes I love it but I'm not use to this treatment" I said. They both had a look of understanding and we walked to our table. "You will get use to it eventually my dear" Alec grinned.

I sat down and rolled my eyes "if you say so darling" I quietly sang. They both chuckled at that. I looked at the menu and frown "I don't understand a word this says" I mumbled, feeling embarrassed and stupid. 

"I'll help you" Alec said. Demetri glared at the black haired teen. "Next time lets go somewhere that's not fancy. " I said.

They chuckled "noted" they said. I decided on some fancy ass sushi and a fruit smoothie. The server took our orders and left. I smirked knowing the boys will puke their food up later.

 "Demetri how old are you?" I asked, feeling curious. "Physically or mentally?" He smirked. I glared at him "your age before you turned" I whispered.

 "I was turned when I was 26. So you don't have to worry about my age " Demetri said, winking at me.

I blushed and ignoring his wink even though its affecting me. "I wanted to know so I can figure out when I want to turn. I don't want to be younger than both of you" I explained.

Their eyes light up when I said that. "Your willing to turn into a vampire to be with us forever?" Alec asked.

"Of course! I want forever with you. Even if I have to deal with blood lust" I said. My mates grinned and looked happy. 

The food arrived and we started eating. I was giggling a lot because of the faces they were making as they were eating. "This taste like shit" Demetri said.

I was horrified! "Demetri manners!" I quietly hissed, which made Alec laugh loudly. People were looking at us, which made me feel embarrassed. 

I shook my head and tried to hide my face. "I'm never going in public with you guys again" I groaned. "You love us" Demetri purred.

I gulped and felt my body reacted to his purr. My mates smirked "fucking vampires" I mumbled underneath my breath.

After I was done eating, I just talked to my mates about everything about them. "You lived in Greece? That's amazing!" I exclaimed. It makes sense because of his accent.

"What about your past life Alec?" I asked. I noticed Alec got tense. I realized it was a sensitive subject. I placed my hand on his "you don't have to tell me" I cooed. 

He smiled at that "Love my childhood wasn't good at all. I was born in 800 A.D. Jane was born before me. Even in our human lives, we had psychic abilities. The people in our village thought we were witches because bad things happened to people unkind to us. So they tied us up and burned up at the stake. Aro saved us and killed everyone. He turned us" Alec explained.

I felt disgusted! How could people do that?! My eyes started watering and I grabbed his hand "I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you. That's so terrible!" I exclaimed.

"It's okay. I'm over it and glad Aro saved us" he said. I noticed Demetri was looking mad and jealous. I cleared my throat "I'm going to the bathroom. I will be right back." I said, getting up.

They looked concerned "I'll be fine" I told them, walking away from the table. I was almost to the bathroom when someone put their hand on my mouth. I tried screaming but the hand muted it.

"You will be part of my army! Your mine!" The person hissed. Blackness took over me and I went limp in the kidnapper's arms. Demetri! Alec! Help! 

Hey guys! Sorry this took forever to update. I will try to update as soon as possible! Hope you guys enjoyed this.