Chapter fourteen

What happened last time:
"Where's Victoria? Did you get her?" I asked, freaking out. They sighed "she got away" Demetri said. I sighed "fuck" I mumbled. Demetri gently picked me up and walked into the house. He placed me on the couch "I need to get some supplies from my office" Carlisle said , walking away.

"Demetri, Alec can you get me something to eat and get me a soda?" I asked, extremely tired. "Of course love" they told me and walked into the kitchen. "Tay thank you for saving me. No one ever did that for me" Jane said.

I smiled "your welcome. Jane your my best friend. I will do anything for you and my mates" I told her. She smiled and walked away when Carlisle walked into the room. "Let's get you fixed up" he told me. I chuckled and grabbed a soda from Alec. "Thank you" I told him, looking into his eyes.

"Demetri, Alec please leave" Carlisle told them. They snarled at him but left when the kings told them to leave. I'm starting to get closer with the Volturi, especially Demetri and Alec. I'm not ready for them to kill Victoria and leave. For now, I can spend time with them and get to know them as a person.

Taylor Pov:
It's been a month since the encounter with Victoria. The bruise on my head was gone but I still had a cast on my wrist. The Volturi and the Cullens were taking turns of hunting down the red head. I've been getting use to my mates leaving for hours but it still hurts for them to leave.

Bella has been hiding with the wolf pack, which caused a jealous rage when Edward found out. It's difficult to find Victoria but at least the Cullens killed the newborn army. One less thing we don't have to worry about.

Right now, Alec and Demetri was with me. The others were hunting for the crazy bitch. We were all alone. I found out Alec loves music and Demetri likes art. Demetri is an artist and paints during his free time.

He drew me and it was amazing! He made me look like a model. Suddenly, my stomach growled loud. I blushed when my mates looked at me "time to feed the human" Alec said. Demetri and Alec got up and walked into the kitchen.

It's nice to have two sweet and adorable mates that can cook. I decided to take a small nap before eating. I was on morphine for a while and I still feel its effects. I was exhausted and I needed rest, but I've been fighting sleep. I don't want to miss anything.

I grabbed a blanket and covered myself after turning on a fan. I love sleeping with a fan on my face. The noise helps me and I hate sleeping without it. I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes. I smiled at the thought of having a future with my mates. I fell asleep, dreaming of Alec and Demetri. My sexy vampires!

Alec Pov:
I decided to make my mate some spaghetti. I started cooking everything. I learned to cook the moment I found out I had a mate, especially since she is human. I'm good for someone who doesn't eat.

"Alec I have an idea!" Demetri exclaimed. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him "what is it?" I asked, pouring some sauce into the pan. "Lets take il nostro compagno (our mate) on a date. We haven't had our first date with her yet" he said.

"That's a good idea. You should call the masters to ask permission to leave Forks" I told him. He nod and rushed outside to take the call. I put the food on a plate and poured a beverage in a cup. I walked into the living room and heard Taylor's slow heart beat. She must be asleep.

I froze in my place and felt myself melt. My mate is the most gorgeous person I've ever met. I'm so lucky to have this girl as mine. I walked to the couch and sat down. "mio bellissimo amore (my beautiful love) I swear that I will kill anyone who hurts you" I mumbled, playing with her soft hair.

She looks peaceful when she's sleeping. She's like an angel. She saved me. I've been searching my mate for years and now I have her.  I shook my head and turned off the annoying device. "My mate wake up. Your food is ready" I whispered in her ear. I saw her shiver and nuzzled into my lap. A spark hit me and I purred in pleasure.

This little minx is so arousing and I want to claim her so badly. I just want to show her who's boss. I quietly snarled "Demetri wake our mate up. I need to do something" I whispered, rushing upstairs into an empty room. I need to calm down and ignore my vampire instincts. She's not ready.

"Look what she done to me" I growled, looking at my lower region. I had an erection and I'm having dirty thoughts about my dear mate. It's hard for a vampire to resist their mate. It's difficult for males to not claim their mate and mark them.

I never experience this before. This human makes me so weak. I want her so bad!  I need to take care of my problem before seeing Tay. If I don't then, I'm going to end up pinning her down and mating with her before she's ready. " Alec hurry up" Demetri said. "Give me a few minutes. I'm taking a shower" I hissed at him.

I rushed into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I took off my clothes and got into the cold water, trying to distract myself. I don't not want to play with myself when Demetri can hear me! I hope the shower will help.