Chapter ten

What happened last time:
He was silent for a little while. "Yes it's possible. Well Bella was bitten by James and her powers was known before that. Taylor come to the house. Aro needs to talk to you" he told me. "Hello my dear Taylor! " I heard Aro on the other line. I chuckled "hello Aro. I will be there after I eat" I said, knowing the vampire can hear me.

"Magnifico!" Aro said. I giggled "I'll see you soon Carlisle" I told the vampire. I hanged up and walked into the house, smelling an amazing smell. "That smells amazing!" I said with a grin.

Emily gave me a plate of food before the boys could eat all of the food. "Thank you!" I said, shoving some food into my mouth. I was so glad to have some food in my system, but I wasn't ready to see the volturi. The only reason I was happy to go to the Cullen house is because of Alec and Demetri. I just hope the meeting goes well.

Taylor Pov:
After I ate Emily's food, I got up and said my goodbyes. Embry and I walked out of the house "wait here. I need to shift " he said , running into the woods. Embry offered to take me back to the Cullens and also wanted to make sure I'm alright.

Embry walked out of the woods in his wolf form. He laid on the ground so I can get onto his back You got a good grip? "Yeah I'm good. We can leave now" I told him. Embry nod and started running into the forest. I had to hold on tight because he was going fast. I hope everything goes well and nothing bad is going to happen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Embry stopped in front of the huge glass house and I jumped down from his back "thank you Em" I said, petting his fur. I swear it looks like he smiled. He walked into the woods.

I hold onto my head and groan . I can hear all the vampires thoughts and it's giving me a headache! I shook my head and walked to the door. The door opened and Carlisle smiled at me.

"Come in Tay. We must talk about your powers!" He exclaimed, looking like an excited kid. I chuckled "My dear friend, Taylor is here because I need to talk to her. But I must say, I'm interested in your new powers. It's unusual for a human to have powers" Aro said.

I froze when I see Demetri and Alec. They looked extremely upset, but as soon as they see me they smiled. Man our mate is so beautiful! We're so lucky. I blushed and rub the back of my neck "Tay are you okay? Your looking flushed" Alice asked.

"Umm yeah. I just read Alec's thoughts" I mumbled. Alec looked embarrassed and looked down "Alec thank you. I'm lucky to be your mate" I told him. Alec and Demetri grinned, looked like they wanted to get closer to me.

Edward snarled and grabbed me, taking me away from the Volturi. "Edward! Be nice" Esme scold him. I gently elbowed him "they're my mates you dick head" I told him, causing the Volturi to chuckle.

"Now, now we are here for a specific reason" Aro said. I got away from Edward and got close to Jane. I froze in my place and waited for her to use her power.

Jane looked at me "calm down human. I'm not going to hurt you" she told me. My mouth was wide open and I was shocked. "Close your mouth Tay! Before flies go in your mouth" Emmett said.

I glared at him "fuck off" I mumbled. The cullens left because Aro told them to leave us alone. I sat down on the couch across from the kings.

The kings are quite attractive for their age. Caius has skin so white that it's almost translucent. His eyes are dark crimson. His red eyes look cloudy or milky like Aro's and Marcus'. His snow-white hair is shoulder-length, very close in color to his skin tone. He's very tall, looks like he is 5'7.  He looks in his late 40s, with an average build and is very graceful. As one of the leaders of the Volturi, he wears a pitch black cloak.

Aro  have an average build, being 5'10" tall and having almost translucent skin. His skin looks like granite. His hair is very long and jet black. When he moves, it appears so graceful that it looks like he is floating. His eyes are a milky red color that has a tendency to unsettle people. He looks like he is around 20 years old.