Chapter six

What happened last time:

I gulped and shook off the feeling. "Cullens you are in huge trouble, but I will ignore the trouble you have caused under one condition" Aro told the vampires.

Tension was surrounding us and I wanted to know the condition. Caius was smirking and Edward looked angry. "NO!" He yelled. "Edward shut up!" Carlisle urged his son. Edward frowned and looked ready to fight if he needed. "My condition is........." 

Tay Pov:
"My condition is to let Taylor come with us " Aro said. Everyone gasped "NO!" the Cullens yelled and the wolves snarled at the group of vampire. "Aro please reconsider " Carlisle begged. "Sorry my friend, but that's my condition" Aro said. 

I felt my heart drop and tears hit my eyes. I felt two pairs of eyes staring at me, but I ignored it. I laid my head on Jacob and he whimpered. I lift my head up "I still don't know why you want me. Why should I come with you?" I questioned.

"My dear you really don't know what a mate is?" Aro asked. I shook my head "all I know is that Edward doesn't want me to know what it means" I explained.

The two vampires snarled at the bronze haired vampire. He flinched and looked terrified. I realized he's probably hearing their thoughts. Their thoughts probably wasn't very nice.

The brown haired king walked and stood next to his brother "it means that you are destined to be with Alec and Demetri. You belong with them" Marcus said. I looked shocked at the fact he was actually talking!

It took me a second to register what he just said. "Wait... what?!" I exclaimed. I'm the mate of two vampires?! 

The two vampires stepped forward "Taylor your our mate" Demetri told me. I felt faint and dizzy. I fell off of Jake and I passed out from the shock of being mated with two Volturi mates "TAY!" I heard people yell for me .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I groaned and opened my eyes to see I'm in the Cullens house. Everything that happened on that field flooded me and I remembered what happened. 

I have two vampires claiming I'm their mate. I guess that explains why I've had a connection to them. My thoughts were overwhelming me.

A knock at the door made me jump and I got up to answer it. I opened it to see Emmett and Rose "hey guys. Come in" I told them.

I sat on the bed "when am I leaving?" I whispered. They looked sad "Your leaving when you're done packing" Rose said with tears in her eyes. Her tears couldn't fall since she was a vampire.

"Are they really my mates?" I asked. They nod "yes we can tell by how they look at you Tay" Em said. I gulped and looked down "are they here?" i asked.

"No they're hunting down in Canada, since the wolves didn't want them to hurt anyone in Forks" Rose said. I got off of the bed "I guess I need to pack " I mumbled.

I started packing the stuff I need and want to take with me. I was sad that I had to leave my home and the Cullens. The other side of me was happy that I was going with Demetri and Alec. I just need to pack, so I can spend time with my friends before leaving Forks.