Chapter 9

(Your pov)

"But really. Do you love Akuma?" Isamu asked out of blue. I kept my gaze in front of me as the three of us walked.

"Why do you ask?" I asked.

"Well, it seems like he likes you. He is really handsome and pretty." Mirai looked up, thinking about Akuma. Isamu nodded in agreement.

"I guess?" They looked at me before laughing. I stopped walking and they did the same.

"What's up?" Mirai asked. She followed my gaze. My eyes were set on Sukuna who walked out of his room. My (E/C) eyes met his red ones. I felt Mirai and Isamu glare at him.

"Are your wounds healed?" I asked. He stared at me with a glare.

"Can't you see?" He growled. Making the two curses beside me annoyed and angry.

"You better talk to your Queen properly." Isamu growled back.

"Or I'll pull out your tongue." Mirai joined. They glared at each other.

"I think you know who to respect now, Sukuna." I closed my eyes.

"Try again." I began to walk past him with the two following.

"And your mind as well earn more scars." I gave him the side eye with a glare. Before walking away.

"Can I kill him?" Mirai asked.

"No."

"Why not?!" She whined. I looked ahead.

"Because I want to see what he does in the future."