Chapter 34

I watched as my boys played with each other. Akuma was sitting by my side while writing his newest books. 

"Akuma, what if what the fortunes said was true?" My smile suddenly faded away. Akuma looked at me and closed his book.

 "No. Maybe what she said about you having two boys was true, but that doesn't mean that the rest is." He placed his hand on my shoulder, and I placed mine on top of his.

"Face it Akuma. The world hates me. I did things that nobody would imagine. I killed people with a smile on my face. I killed small children. Innocent people, my parents. Let's face the fact the everybody hates me."

"I don't. I could never hate you. Isamu, Mirai, Sukuna, Amurai, and Amuka. None of them hate you. And they never will, I'm sure of that." Akuma finished with his eyes locked on mine. I smiled at him and hugged him.

"Thank you... For everything."

(Third person pov)

Sukuna watched as they hugged each other. He grinned his teeth and turned around.

'So he decided to be in my way. Then I'll get rid of him.' Sukuna thought as he disappeared into the halls.

Akuma walked towards his room with a smile on his face. He carried his book in his hand, thinking about what he could write in the next chapter. His eyes wandered to the side and he saw Sukuna leaning against the wall.

Instantly, he felt a weird pressure coming from him. He fixed his gaze on the ground and tried to walk past him as fast as he could. No luck for him this time.

"Akuma." Sukuna called out to him. Akuma stopped walking and slowly turned around to look at him.

"Yes?" Akuma replied. Sukuna smiled at him and walked towards him.

"Do you have a moment? Well, doesn't matter if you do." Akuma lowered his gaze a bit. He wasn't quite sure why Sukuna wanted to talk with him. And what about.

"What are your feelings towards (Y/N)?" Sukuna asked. Akuma looked up at him with slightly wide eyes.

"You don't see her as a friend, do you?" Sukuna began to circle around Akuma. Akuma got a bit uncomfortable with this situation.

"She's my Queen and one of my best friends..." Akuma said while looking at the ground. Sukuna huffed.

"If I'm correct, I'm your King. So you shouldn't lie to me." 

"And if I'm correct, I offered my life to (Y/N) and not to you." Akuma slightly glared at Sukuna but looked at the ground right after. Sukuna burned a glared through his body.

"I'll tell you this..." Sukuna walked towards him and whispered in his ear.

"If you dare to get in my way ever again, I'll strangle you in your sleep." Akuma looked at him with his eyes before Sukuna disappeared. He wasn't scared of Sukuna, not a bit. Akuma placed his hand on his mouth.

So it was settled, Sukuna was no doubt planning something.

(Y/N's pov)

"Seriously though, both of them are pretty." Mirai said with a huge smile as always. Isamu and Akuma nodded.

"You guys- What?! I'm not that pretty! My boys are, they're beautiful. But ME?!" I placed my hand on my chest as I faced them.

"Excuse me?! My dear (Y/N) you're pretty as fuck!" Mirai slammed her fist against the table while pointing at me.

"Fuck!" We all looked to our left. Amurai and Amuka were standing there while holding hands. Our faces went numb. Amurai was the one who said the f word. I glared at Mirai who sweatdropped.

"Don't say that word. That's not a good word." Isamu smiled at Amurai. 

"But dad says that word as well." Amurai scratched the back of his head, I smiled. 'Looks like dad is going to die tonight.'

"Amurai, you should not say that word. Okay?" Akuma smiled at both of them. Amurai nodded his head with excitement. How is it that they listen to him better that me?

"Mom we wanted to ask if you could release your wolves so we could play with them." Amuka looked up at me, I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Of course." I said before the wolves magically came out from the shadows. Amuka smiled and immediately rushed over to them, Amurai followed with a laugh.

"Mirai, I'm going to kill you." I faced her with a glare. She chuckled.

"You heard Amurai? He said that Sukuna says that as well." She protested while leaning against her chair.

"Well, he is going to die tonight." I leaned against my seat as well while crossing my arms over my chest with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Speaking of Sukuna. Where is he?" Isamu asked. I looked over at her and leaned against my chair with a sigh.

"To be honest, I don't know. Probably somewhere outside spreading terror. That's what he likes to do all day. " I struggled with an awkward chuckled.

"Sounds just like him and just like you!" Isamu and Mirai said at the same time. After that, they looked at each other and smiled. 

"Oh..." I tilted my head to the side with a smirk. I leaned closer to Akuma.

"Ship them." I whispered. Akuma nodded with a chuckled.

"I know right!" We both silently laughed. From now, we ship Isamu and Mirai. We better name the ship later.

"You should find someone as well." I smiled at Akuma. He closed his eyes with a smile.

"I already did, and I'm still waiting for her." Akuma looked at me. I gave a weak smile. Looks like he still didn't move on from me. 

Time skip

"You thought our child how to say the f word." I glared at Sukuna. He looked up at me and sweatdropped.

"Ah, shit." He chuckled while scratching the back of his head.

"Shit!" I shot my head to the side.

"Amurai- Sukuna! I'll kill you!"