Chapter 19

My recovery was rather quick, can't say the same about Sukuna thought. Akuma explained what happened the night when Sukuna tried to escape.

I couldn't remember a thing. I only remember what happened before I lost control over my body. I remember my fight with Sukuna.

Akuma said that he got pretty beaten by me. I felt a bit sad. When I saw him unconscious, I felt really bad for some reason. Now and then, I would sit by his bed just looking at him.

I slowly blinked as I looked at his peaceful face. I reached my hand to his face and brushed away some of his hair from his forehead. I trailed my hand down on his face, on his marks. Till my fingers reached his lips. I gently brushed my tumb on his lower lip.

Then I leaned closer to his face. I moved his lower lip with my thumb, creating a small gap between his lips. I leaned even further.

"Damn you..." Was the only thing I said before pulling away. I stood up and left his room. I walked towards my room in fast peace.

"My Queen." I stopped walking and slowly looked over my shoulder.

"May I talk with you?" Akuma asked. I turned my body at him and nodded my head.

"Um... Do you remember what I said to you?" Akuma asked. I raised one of my eyebrows at him. Tilting my head to the side.

"What do you mean-?"

"Okay. Nothing." Akuma put both of his hands behind his back, slowly backing away from me.

"It's nothing. I said nothing. Don't worry about it." He turned around and stormed away. I blink before turning around as well and continuing to walk towards my room.

I jumped at my bed and buried my face in my pillow. I kicked my legs up and down like a small kid.

'Just what is this feeling?'