Chapter 27

They left me in my room alone with my thoughts. I watched the fire dancing in the fireplace. I nuzzled my face into the warm blanket.

I was enjoying the comfortable silence until I heard the sounds of the door handle. I turned my head around and of course, Sukuna walked in.

"Oh. You're awake? I thought that you'd be sleeping by now." Sukuna closed the door behind him and walked towards me. He sat down on the chair that was on my left.

"Why are you here?" I asked as I faced the fire again. Sukuna crossed his legs and leaned against his palm.

"Nothing now. If you would be sleeping, things would be more interesting." I shook my head with a small smile.

"You're an idiot." I said while curling up in a ball in my seat.

"Your idiot?" I felt his smirk on my figure.

"Since when?" I looked over at him. But I did not find him sitting on the chair, he was standing behind me. I looked back at the fire. He leaned down and wrapped his arms around my figure, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

"Aren't you acting a bit weird?" I asked. Not really caring about what he was doing. He hummed into the side of my neck.

"Brat." I smirked.

"If you call me that one more time I'll-"

"You'll what? What can you do to me?" I teased. Looking at him over my shoulder. He was quiet for a bit before opening his mouth.

"Don't talk. Show me." I smirked. Sukuna slowly blinked at me and placed his hand under my chin.

"If you insist..." Before I could say that I was joking, he pressed his lips against mine. Leaving me in shock. After he pulled away he licked his lips with a smirk.

"Want me to show you more? You know what? I'll just do what I know you want." Sukuna walked in front of me, grabbed me by the back of my head, and kissed me again. I was in shock, but I did kiss him back

But if he thinks that he's the dominant one between the two of us, he's mistaken. He's dealing with the Queen of Curses after all. And before he knew it he was pinned to my bed.

"You know, I'm not a bottom." Sukuna tilted his head to the side with a smirk on his lips. I chuckled as my eyes went dark.

"You are now."