Chapter 26

"Better sleep with one eye open, huh? Yeah well, what If I'm not going to sleep?" I crossed my arms over my chest. Isamu chuckled from behind of me.

"You think he'd dare to do something to you? I think he learned his lesson many times now. Right?" She said while brushing my hair.

"Yeah! But you can beat him more..." Mirai smirked. She was laying on my bed.

"It'd be fun." Isamu chuckled. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"You only want to see him suffer, don't you?" Mirai shoots a devilish smirk towards us.

"Why? You don't like him?" I asked. Looking at Isamu over my shoulder. She smiled.

"Do you like him?" She tilted her head to the side. I blinked at her before turning my head around and staring at myself in the mirror.

"Don't know..." I mumbled.

"You absolutely do." Both Isamu and Mirai said at the same time.

"Maybe as a friend?" I asked myself.

"Bet that you have a crush on that four-eyed demon." Mirai teased. I realised a heavy sigh.

"But I mean... He is handsome." Mirai admitted. Both I and Isamu looked at her.

"I know right?" I pointed my finger at her with a smile. She nodded.

"Akuma's prettier." Isamu made her way towards Mirai and sat down next to her.

"You think?" I turned around on my chair and looked at them.

"You don't? I mean his sweet, caring, wise, his a boyfriend material." Isamu leaned against her palm, while a smile crept on her lips. I chuckled.

"And do you have a crush on Akuma?" I smirked at her. She shook her head.

"Akuma loves someone else." Both of them looked at me. I blinked. 'Wait! Akuma has a crush on someone? If it's not Isamu, then... Mirai!' I loudly gasped. Both of them looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"So he's in love with Mirai!" And their hopeful eyes faded away. Isamu sighed.

"So you're dumb dumb then..."