Chapter 17

(Third person pov)

Months have passed since the incident. The village got recovered, and the people who got hurt have been taken care of. They got food and water, new homes. All they desired for.

A lot of people have died. More than enough. It was unusually quiet in the kingdom. But mainly in the castle. The Queen was gone.

She wasn't dead. But she was in a coma. Sukuna as well. He got beaten up by her, he lost a big amount of blood. The Queen on the other hand. Well, nobody knew what happened to her. The only thing they knew was that she was in a coma.

After she passed out, the beast disappeared just like the fire. People lived peacefully for once and they were happy that the Queen was in a coma.

Akuma on the other hand refused to leave her side. He spends all of his time in her room, sitting beside her bed. Hoping that she'll wake up.

Both Mirai and Isamu tried their best to make him happy, but they failed every time.

They always knew that he had feelings for (Y/N). It was always the way he looked at her like none else. When others saw a demon he saw an angle. He would die for her.

He sat next to her bed grasping her hand in his. Her hands were cold. He was getting scared that she's not going to wake up. That would be his worst nightmare.

If she dies, there will be no Queen. People all around the world would be happy that she died. But there was a backup.

(Y/N) knew that her time will eventually come and she will die. That's why she had to choose her successor. Someone who will be like her, to carry her name. And she has already chosen who it will be.

Akuma was against the idea, but she decided. Long time ago. If she dies ... There will be no Queen. There will be a new King. And every human and curse shall know his name. The name of Ryomen Sukuna.