Chapter 30

"Wake up!" I threw one of my pillows at Sukuna who was again lying in my bed.

"I am awake!" Sukuna picked up the pillow and threw it my way. I easily dodged it though.

"Then get out!" I growled as I changed into some new clothes.

"Why should I? I'm your lover, I can be here if I want. Or you don't love me anymore?" He teased. I shoot a glare his way and walked towards him.

"Yes, I still love you. And do you love me?" I asked looking directly at his face. 

"Refuse to answer." Sukuna puffed his cheeks and looked away. Irk mark appeared on my forehead.

"Why you-?" He caught my wrist and pinned me to the bed. I looked away from him.

"Are you mad?" He even dares to ask that.

"You always refuse to say 'I love you' or anything like that. So how am I suppose to love you back?" He harshly gripped my chin and made me look at him. He moved his face closer to mine and pressed his lips against mine. After he pulled away he looked me in the eyes.

"I do love you. I just don't want to say it 'cause it's annoying." He said. I stared for a moment until my eyes went dark and a smirk found its way to my lips.

"So you're admitting that you're shy to tell something like that?" I teased. Sukuna glared at me and threw a pillow at me before standing up. I chuckled and sat up.

"My dear Sukuna! You're going to be a horrible father." I laughed. Sukuna waved me off.

"Yeah, right. Maybe I will but- Wait! What did you just say?" Sukuna turned at me with slightly wide eyes. I stopped laughing and looked at him with a smile.

"I said... That You're going to be a horrible father."