Chapter 10

"I offer you my life. I want to serve you." One human kneeled in front of me. I looked down at him, sitting on my throne with the crown on top of my head.

"Is that so?" I tilted my head to the side. He looked down.

"Yes, my Queen." Was his answer. I looked at Akuma who was standing on the left side of my throne. He gave me the look. I looked back at the man.

"Fine. You'll serve me. Were you born with cursed energy?" I knew that he wasn't, I just wanted to know if he lies. He shook his head.

"No." I closed my eyes with a smile.

"Isamu." I called out. She appeared next to the man and bowed.

"My Queen." I fixed my gaze at her.

"Show him his room and train him." I said as I stood up. Out of respect, those who were in the hell stood up as well.

"Leave." Isamu nodded and turned to the man before turning around. He followed her out.

I watched as they left. My eyes wandered and landed on Sukuna. I raised my brow at him. It was like I could almost hear him do the 'Tch' noise before turning around and leaving.

~Time skip~

I knocked on the doors. Two guards standing behind me in case. The doors opened, relieving Sukuna. With no shirt. I looked up at him.

"Can I come in?" I asked. He tilted his head to the side before walking to the side.

"Wait here." I said to the guards as I walked in. He closed the doors behind me.

"What do you want?" He growled at me. I turned my body around to face him.

"Wanted to see you." I answered. He seemed to be annoyed and walked towards me. He grabbed my wrist.

"Then leave." He said as he tried to drag me away. I smiled, lifting my hand in the air and he began to float.

"Oi!" He glared at me. I walked to his bed and sat down, crossing my legs.

"This reminds me of when you were only a kid. No, you were a brat. Really annoying at that." I smirked at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Once I let you fall. I expect you to charge at me and punch me. And I'll pick you up and hug you. You'll cry, and swore that you'll kill me." I said. Remembering the past with closed eyes.

"As if." Was his only remark. I moved my hand and he fell down. But landed on his feet.

"Ohh~ And here I thought that you'd hug me." I teased. Irk mark appeared on his forehead. With a blink of an eye, he was in front of me.

"Don't take me so lightly." He looked down at me, placing his hands on both sides of my body. He narrowed his eyes at me, I smiled in return.

"Right..." Was the only thing I said before pushing him off. I slapped his stomach slightly.

"You should put your shirt on when I'm around." I looked at his torso. I felt his glare.

"Don't stare." He growled. I chuckled.

"Or you make me? I'd like to see that." I waved at him before walking away.

"See ya!" I said before closing the doors behind me. I sighed.

'I really wasn't able to tell him what I wanted. How lame'