Epilogue // Part 2

Boston, MA

Oliver Greene

Ben brought the last of the boxes in while I started to sort through them.

"That's the last one." he said, setting down a box that had KITCHEN scrawled across the side. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek, my arms occupied with boxes. I checked the clock on the wall.

"Don't you need to get going?" I asked. He looked at his watch and shrugged.

"I can be a little late." he said, taking the box out of my hands and wrapping his arms around me.

"It's your first day since the move! You can't be late, Ben." I tried to reason, but I secretly really wanted him to stay here.

"What if I have more important things to do." he said, smirking at me, his eyes lowering to my lips.

"You have to go." I laughed. Ben leaned forward and captured my lips with his. I eagerly responded, my hands gripping his waist as his teeth grazed my lower lip. I let out a sigh before placing my hands on his chest and slowly pulling away. "You can't be late." I insisted. Ben groaned and tried to lean forward, but I pushed him away.

"Ollie." he groaned, trying to pull me close. I laughed and attempted to keep him at arms distance.

"After." I said, hoping it would convince him to go. He stopped and looked at me, smirking.

"Promise?" he asked. I rolled my eyes.

"If that's what gets you out the door, yes I promise." I responded. Ben nodded and quickly leaned forward, planting a firm but sweet kiss to my lips.

"I'll see you after practice then." he smiled, making my cheeks heat up slightly.

"Good luck." I said, watching him grab his bag for practice and open the door.

"Oh Ollie, you know I don't need it." he smirked, grabbing his keys and walking into the hall. I rolled my eyes and smiled before turning back to the boxes, sighing as I looked at the mountain of them waiting for me.

A few hours passed and I was able to at least get the bathroom and bedroom settled. I guess one perk of living in a small Boston apartment is there isn't much space that needs to be set up. The sun was just starting to set as I made my way to the kitchen, unloading a few essential dishes and utensils.

The door burst open and Ben came stumbling inside, his hands full.

"Ollie!" he called. I looked at the front door, seeing he had bags in his hands and a few more out in the hallway.

"Did we forget to unpack your car or something?" I frowned. He set them down, grinning at me.

"It's from the team." he explained.

"All of it?" I asked, looking out into the hallway. He nodded.

"All of it." he confirmed.

"We're going to need a second bedroom for all of this." I laughed, opening one of the bags to see it was full of shirts with New England Patriots printed on them. He brought the rest of the bags and boxes in before shutting the door with his foot.

"I also got dinner." he said, setting a bag of what smelled like Chinese food down on the counter.

"How was practice?" I asked, walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his waist. He placed his hands on my hips and smiled at me.

"It was pretty good." I raised an eyebrow, surprised he didn't sound more excited.

"What's wrong?" I asked, suddenly worried. He sighed and shrugged lightly.