Thank You! (+ a NEW BOOK!)

Hello everyone!

I just want to thank you all so so SO much for reading! I never imagined so many people would like my work and I am so beyond grateful for every single one of you. Your comments have been such bright spots on my days, they made me excited to continue writing and sharing my work with all of you!

A few things regarding common comments I've seen!
- I wrote this book to be a nice fluff read, hence the lack of long drama!
- I wanted everyone within the story to be supportive because I know people may be struggling with supportive friends and family, and I didn't want this story to trigger any negative thoughts
- I'm personally not super comfortable writing ~spicy~ scenes, hence the lack of said scenes.
- Yes, it did take 32 chapters for them to kiss:) I LOVE a good slow burn, so I really ran with it while writing
- Also I love y'all's love for Henry, I didn't expect that!

I wanted to share a little more about myself with you all so you can get to know me some more! I'm currently in college studying engineering and writing has been a great way for me to de-stress and have a creative outlet. I'm from the Midwest (yes, I am unfortunately American) which is why so much of the story takes place there (hence the use of the word pop and mentioning of basements haha). I've had Wattpad honestly as long as I can remember and I'm so happy I finally had the nerve to publish one of my works!

And finally, one last announcement...

I'm writing a new story!!

I'm going to take some time off to focus on school and really work through the details and plot, but I can give you all the synopsis! (spoiler: it's enemies to lovers because I'm a sucker for tropes...) It's a little different from this story, little more ~drama~ and ~spice~. It's called Evergreen Mountain and I can't wait for you all to read it:) Enjoy the synopsis!

Harrison 'Hal' Haley. Staple bad boy, motorcycle included. Has hated Andy Almer since 5th grade.

Anders 'Andy' Almer. Northview High's soccer golden boy. Has hated Hal Haley since 5th grade.

When the infamous two week summer trip into the mountains rolls around at the end of junior year, Hal and Andy are forced to live together. One drunken night results in a kiss that changes everything. They say a thin line separates love and hate, but Hal and Andy didn't know just how thin that line was.

As always, thank you all for your incredible amount of love for this story. I'm forever grateful and thankful for each and every one of you<3

x, Anne