[2] Coincidence or Destiny?

Y/N POV

"fwosh" A final left straight in thin air as I finished shadow boxing for almost half hour. Heaves fills the living room of my rented apartment and the thoughts of the earlier events still fresh from my mind. I then grabbed my phone from the sofa to check the time.

"3:46am?!?!" My eyes widens in disbelief. "Aish, and I have training for later, Ah!!" I groan as I realized what I've just put myself into. I mean getting to the gym and training is gonna be a muscle sore but adding sleep deprivation into it is more extreme than you thought. After recovering my stamina. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. As the hot water hits the top of my head, I envision Lia's smile coming from that cab and I couldn't help myself but to also smile remembering how close I was to them and how cute she was when she said and waved me goodbye. Yeah, after all it's the reason why I'm still awake right now.

That moment kept creeping up every time I closed my eyes and try to put myself to slumber. Minutes after exiting the shower and getting comfy in my bed. I still couldn't stop repeating the same scenario in my head till I fall asleep with the smile of a kid getting to meet his idol in real life for the very first time. Could you blame me? Lol. You can't

SAME TIME THAT MIDNIGHT
LIA POV

"What did that guy do again?!" Yeji with her mouth full of a bite from the dinner they ordered.

"He grabbed that harasser's hand and he lifted it up like he was going to flip him upside down, and-and" Yuna answered full of enthusiasm as she even acted the scenario with a confused Chaeryeong holding a corn dog that almost fell out of her hand as Yuna grabs it.

"Yah, Yuna yah!" Chaeryeong groans in response. Yuna with her puppy eyes told that she was sorry.

"Lia unnie, how about you?" Ryujin asks after finishing her bowl of Jajangmyeon but I was lost in my thoughts causing Ryujin who was sitting next to me to snap her finger in front of my face which jolts me back to reality. "Are you okay unnie?" Ryujin asks.

"Oh. Y-yeah. I was just still amaze how he reacted, I thought he was also going to fanboy over us but he look at us with such calmness after saving me and yuna." I responded. Everyone was staring at me with a confused face. "I mean we didn't reveal our face, just after he got us a cab to go home then I showed him who we are and he just stood there and waved back" As my eyes and a smile synchronized as I remembered him standing with a shock face and waving back at us. It took me a few seconds to realize my situation before regaining senses and I suddenly saw the 4 members smiling at me with a playful look on their face. "Don't you dare say it!" I threatened them as I saw Ryujin's mouth twitched.

"LIA HAS A CRUSH!!!" Yeji yells and immediately rushes towards the kitchen throwing her left overs and quickly enters her room giggling. The other three laugh as I stand up and scolded the three younglings infront of me.

"I don't have a crush! You three will clean all of your messes here. I'm going to sleep! We have schedule tomorrow!" After finishing the sentence. I rush towards the bathroom to freshen up.

As I was finished cleansing my face I look at the mirror and reimagine his face once more and a smile form on my lips. I shook my head and brush of the thought as I head back to my room.

I laid on my bed grabbing my blanket and pulling it towards my upper body and I heard Yuna whisper.

"I can't blame you unnie. Even I have a crush on him, after that incident." She giggles afterwards. "Jaljayo unnie!" After a few moments of silence. I realized Yuna was already sleeping evidently with the faint snoring that fills the room. As I was to do the same. For a few seconds after closing my eyes. His faces of amusement still clear in my head. I smile once more before going into deep slumber.