[Final] Sealed.

Y/N POV

Waking up with Lia in my arms is something that I have grown accustomed to, ever since we've started dating but today is a bit different as I opened my eyes I see Lia on her phone while still laying on my chest. 

"Good morning beautiful." I greeted.

"Good morning." She replied without taking her focus off the phone.

"I'm gonna go and get the girls read-." I said trying to move her off my phone but got cut off by her pushing me back down with just her head and arm.

"We don't have schedules today. Remember? Promotions finished yesterday and you've already made the report." She replied.

"Oh, yeah, right." I said trying to process the fact that my job as a manager has already stopped and it's time to relax.

"What are you looking at?" I added after mentally sighing in the relief of the situation.

"I'm looking for good places for us to go to. Dad's planning a vacation tomorrow." She replied while still scrolling on her phone.

"Oh you're going to have vacation?" I replied and she shoots a glare at me.

"W-why? What?" I reacted.

"Not just me. Us!" She replied and my jaw dropped.

"What do you mean us, us?" I asked she then slapped my chest.

"Us! You're coming!" She replied.

"I-." I tried to reply but got cut off by Ryujin who suddenly barged in the room.

"Opp- Oh, sorry." Ryujin was about to yell but she suddenly saw Lia hugging me.

We then quickly got off each other and sat there awkwardly. After a few of the most awkward seconds in my life Ryujin finally moved and signaled that we should get out of the room. Releasing the tension as Ryujin left, both me and Lia sighed in relief.

"Oppa, what are you going to do during our break?" Yuna said chomping down the breakfast I made for them.

"I-... I think Lia's family is going on a vacation and her dad wants me to come with them." I proposed and everyone gave me a surprised look.

"Like you two are married already omo." Yeji said making me and Lia almost spit out our food.

"Calm down, I'm sure Lia-unnie is gonna be the happiest that her dad is already accepting you oppa." Chaeryeong said before taking another bite of her pancakes.

"Hhm! Hhm!" Ryujin nods.

"How about you girls? Any plans for your vacations?" I asked.

"We'll be spending time with our family as well." Yeji said and all agreed in unison.

"Oh, that's nice." I replied and all of them smiled.

"Finally the couple gets some alone time together." Ryujin teased and everyone giggled in response.

"Omo, omo, look at Lia unnie! She's so red!" Chaeryeong reacted immediately Lia ran to the bathroom.

"Aw, girls! Don't do that to your unnie!" I replied and all of them pouted.

"I'm sure you're as happy as we are, aren't you oppa? I'm sure you're gonna cherish every moment with her like, last night in your room." Yeji said making me choke on my coffee as everyone laughed at me choking.

"I'm just joking. Wait did Lia actually slept there? I only saw her leave her room last night, so I just assumed she went to yours." Yeji added then she received a nudge from Ryujin who smiled deviously and nodded and everyone acted shock.