[26] That One Winter.

Y/N POV

Their comeback promos went by fast but their schedules was on the other hand still hectic. With shoots for their dance practices, as well as international promos and other schedules. One that is almost and the final stage is MBC Song Festival 2020. It's sad to see their reaction for their final performance for Not Shy's stage but it was still a relief since it was almost non-stop schedules after schedules. 

Even Lia and I have to put our new relationship aside because we were never alone except the nights where she'll sneak into my room and sleep there but after all she's too tired to stay up so it's just once she enters she'll flop right down to the bed and slumber.

So that was our everyday "couples" life for almost their whole comeback. Right now we're at the backstage of MBC Song Fest. Preparing for their stage. I needed to do some final scouting of the venue before heading back to them. After checking everything from the stage, props, sound systems and cameras. 

I was about to head back to ITZY's waiting room to call them over but I ran into another idol. Who seems like she's just talking with people backstage but instead she looks like she's being bothered by them. I lean towards them trying to overhear their conversation but of course it's pure Korean so I couldn't understand everything but with the tone of the idol. I can clearly hear her discomfort.

*cough* I faked a cough to draw their attention and immediately the guys who are surrounding her took a step back. 

"Annyeong... Winter-nim!" I greeted her and I can see a bewilderment in her eyes for a few second before deciding to go with what I'm doing.

"Annyeong, manager-nim!" She greeted back.

"We'll only have a few minutes left before preparing. Are you okay? You haven't returned to the backstage room." I smiled and she smiled back.

"Ah, yes sorry, Oppa! I was with these fans." She pointed at the guys and they awkwardly greeted me. I glared at them and immediately they all run away after quickly giving a goodbye.

I chuckled at the guys before turning back to the idol.

"Are you okay?" I asked before mentally smacking myself.

"Gwenchana?" I said trying my best to not sound so awkward.

"I'm okay, thank you so much." She answered.

"You're with ITZY right?" She said.

"Y-yeah, and I know you're an idol as well? Is that right?" I answered and she smiled and nodded.

"I'm from Aespa, I'm Winter." She said extending her hand and I immediately took it and gave her a handshake.

LIA POV

It was almost our time to perform Not Shy for the last time. We had a successful promotions and a bunch of other projects going on so our schedule was packed. Me and Y/N didn't even have any proper conversation about our new relationship but it seems fine, since he's focused on getting everything working well for our group. I sat there waiting for Y/N to call us but then my senses kicked in and I needed to go to the restroom real quick. So I got up and invited Yuna which she did and as we were walking to the restroom, Yuna saw Y/N talking to another idol.

"Unnie look!" She called me and I ran towards her. I then saw Y/N with Winter from Aespa. They seem to be giggling so much. I can see Y/N smiling. I tried to brush it off but then.

Y/N POV

"Were you getting harrassed by those guys?" I asked and she shyly nodded.

"You should've just called the security or something." I added.