[10] Date? and Sleepover?

Y/N POV

As soon as I received a call from the receptionist that someone was calling for me. I quickly went and grab my coat. Gladly the doctor who checked on my arm wasn't strict and allowed me to have an arm brace that can be easily covered with a long sleeve and so that I don't have to wear those arm sling.

I went inside the pickup vehicle and saw Lia signaling me to sit beside her. As my back touches the backrest of the car. I heard

"Hello Y/N." I quickly turned my head to see PD-nim.

"Hello sir!" I bowed and flash a smile gladly he returned it.

"Oh don't worry that much. I won't be here for long. I'll just check on where you'll be going and I'll be leaving as soon as I can." He said.

"I was thinking of just the park. I heard that it's not very crowded at this timeframe." I replied.

"Good job. Okay, Jim take us to the park." PD-nim said and we immediately went on our way.

Lia was sitting on my left side and she seems cautious about the situation probably the sleeve is not hiding the bulkiness of the arm brace. She suddenly looked at my face. I flashed a smile and she pouted. I couldn't help but to feel bad as she still seems guilty of what happened. So I raised my right hand and throw an okay sign and wink at her.

She reply with a smile and it made my heart skip a beat. It seems like I've been staring at her smile for hours but suddenly got cut off by PD-nim.

"So, how was your fight?" PD-nim.

"It was tough, gladly I wasn't hurt that much." I flashed a smile at him and he nodded.

"That's good to hear." As he finished the sentence he looked at his side of the window.

"Looks like we're here. So... We'll be dropping you off and you know the call time. Jim will be back here by then. Please Y/N take care of Lia." We got off the vehicle. Me and Lia was about to walk away from the vehicle when suddenly.

"Uhm... Lia can you give us a minute?" PD-nim asks.

"Okay, PD-nim!" Lia went on and walk a few seconds.

"What is it sir?" I ask.

"See. I've been asking so many favors from you and even a second you didn't even hesitated to help me so for the last time. I'll be shooting my shot. First let me asks how long will you stay in Korea?" He said with a serious face.

"I'm not sure sir." PD-nim looked at me confused.

"What I mean is, I have some problems with my travel requirements, so I'll be here for quite a while." I gave him a weak smile which he nods off.

"Good. So, to the point. Later this week ITZY will have a schedule, sadly I have an important matter to attend. I know they are as important to me but the other matter is as important since it's related to their comeback and I don't have any alternates due to some unforseen circumstances. So what I'm asking is that can you accommodate the girls for a whole day? Don't worry I'll be paying you as well as giving you the allowance for that day. It's alright if you can't since, I've figured you just got out of a tough fight and you're looking to recov-." He asks.

"It's alright sir. I'll do it!" I said to him with full enthusiasm and his eyes widen and his jaw dropped.

"A-are you serious?" He couldn't believe what I just said and that made me chuckle.

"Yes sure. I'm serious. I'll cover for you for that day." He suddenly jump after my statement.

"Thank you! thank you! Thank you so much! OMG Y/N you're such a saviour." He tried and go for a hug which I stopped him and signal him to my arm.