[3] Texts.

Y/N POV

You would expect me to text the number immediately after charging my phone. Well perhaps I would've too, but for some odd reason. I didn't. After the ride with ITZY. I got inside my apartment and took a refreshing bath. Grabbed myself some dinner and spend almost 15 minutes staring at the note I got from my pocket. Perhaps it was the uncertainty of who actually slid it into my pocket. I grabbed my phone and dial the number. But I couldn't get myself to actually call it. I brushed the idea and prepare for bed.

LIA POV

"Did you actually give him your number?" Yuna asks. We are in our room as she hops on my bed and lays down beside me.

"Y-yeah I did." I answered hesitantly. Then Yuna giggles on my answer.

"Perhaps you wrote the number wrong?" She asks again slightly tilting her head sideways.

"N-no! I made sure you it was my right number." I answered again but this time with a little tone.

"Okay relax. Mr. Y/N will text you for sure. I mean he has a crush on us after all." Yuna teased me by poking my tummy. I retaliate by doing the same and after a few minutes of tickle fighting we stopped.

"What if he has a girlfriend?" Yuna suddenly states. Then I realized 'maybe he has.' without any idea why, my face suddenly turns gloomy and Yuna didn't missed it.

"Aw.. It's alright unnie maybe he's one of those fans that will break up with their GF for their bias. Hehe." Yuna again comes up with another tease.

"W-what?! Why would I want him to break up with his gf if he actually has one?" I answered turning my gloomy face to a innocent one. Yuna sighs.

"I mean it's obvious that you have a crush on him and he's cute enough to have girlfriend specially with that personality and talent, right?" She suggested.

"Perhaps you're right... You know what. Why are we even waiting? We have a lot of work for tomorrow, let's just get some rest and sleep and could you please not turn the AC on and suddenly grab my blanket when it's getting too cold." I answered her. She smiled and giggles as she goes to her bed and covering herself with her own blanket. I managed to put up a weak smile but the thought of him being in a relationship somehow affects me. I shook my head and laid down. Checking my phone for the last time before I go and sleep.

*Lia's Phone Ringtone*

Unknown#: Hi? Is this Lia from ITZY?

My eyes widened and my heart suddenly beats fast. My senses kicked as I didn't even took a few second before replying.

Lia: No! This is ITZY's manager. Who are you and how did you get this number?

LIA POV

'Oh god help me contain my laugh. I don't want Yuna to be curious why I'm laughing after saying that we need to go to sleep.'

Y/N POV

'You've got to be kidding me right now, Aish I knew this was a trap. Ah! right after making a good impression, I get this aish!'

INBOX POV

*Phone Notification.*

Lia: No! This is ITZY manager. Who are you and how did you get this number?

Y/N: I'm really sorry sir. I won't text this number again. I promised

Lia: I'm just kidding it's me Lia

Y/N: Are you sure? Can you send me a proof?

Lia: You don't trust me or are you just asking for a picture of me?

Y/N: No. I'm just not sure maybe your manager is messing with me. He seems like a guy who would do this.

Lia: Oh. That's mean. I will let him know that.  That's what you thought of him.

Y/N: Please don't 🥺.

Lia: I'm just kidding. Hehe. Okay, I need to rest now. Perhaps we can chat again tomorrow, if you don't mind?

Y/N: I wouldn't mind but I think you'll be busy and I also have something do to tomorrow but maybe we can do it again after both of our activities?

Lia: That would be great. Good night my Saviour! 😴😴

Y/N: Good night Lia 😊😘

Y/N: Sorry that was typo 😊**

Lia: Hehe. Good night.

Y/N POV

Was I smiling like pennywise when he feels people's fears knowing that the number was indeed Lia's? YOU BET I WAS. There was no single second of that entire conversation that my smile left my face. Hell, I was even giggling after she told me good night and my heart dropped after that emoji misclick. Till now my heart is still beating fast. Who says I can sleep tonight after that? Screw the training I'm back-reading our inbox for hours!

LIA POV

Why am I giggling so much. Aigoo~ what is happening? I just hope Yuna wasn't fake sleeping just to hear me giggle while using my phone because she will tease me with the others tomorrow but for a MMA fighter he so cute at texts and that emoji. Why did I blush over the emoji? I shook my head along with the thought as I cover myself with blanket only to view our inbox to re-read our whole conversation. I hope I will get enough sleep tonight.

*spoiler alert both didn't get enough sleep*

----------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Forgive me for the short update. I just wanted to know if y'all are actually interested in my work?