[9] Defeat in Victory?

LIA POV

Almost an hour after Y/N's message, I'm trying to distract myself in the set for our new comeback. I couldn't help but to worry about Y/N not just because of his arm but as well as...

Him in general. I don't know I'm being worried about him so much. That I almost try and see if he's available or not. I've been tapping the end of my broken chopstick.

"Unnie!" I jolted upwards and I saw it was Chaeryeong.

"W-what? w-why?!" I smiled awkwardly.

"Sorry for yelling. They've been calling you for the last minute and a half." Chaeryeong said looking so confused.

"Are you okay unnie?" She followed.

"Yea-" I was about to reply then we hear Yuna.

"Unnie's worried."

"Hhm?" Chaeryeong while tilting her head.

"Today's Y/N-oppa fight." Yuna claims while sipping her chocolate drink.

"Really? I didn't even say good luck to him." Chaeryeong said.

"Me too." Yuna pouted.

"But I'm sure unnie did." I rolled my eyes on Yuna and immediately went out for my pictorial for the photocards.

"Good luck Y/N" I whispered to my phone while leaving the prep room.

Y/N POV

The round just started, even though I gave Katie and Kim that talk my arm still hurts like your light stick got broken for no reason at all.

We both know what the situation is. He is trying to get a shot to my left arm and me trying to avoid it was the story of the first minutes of the round until.

He rushes forward and me focusing on defending my arm isn't prepared so I was taken down so easily. I tried to get close to his body again for defense but he then started punching my left elbow. Though to the audience it won't look effective but on my end it was the worst beating, I have ever had in my pro MMA career.

I tried pushing him off using my only good arm and my feet but his weight was all forced towards me. The best thing I could ever think of was to hug him, that way I'll be open to punches on my head but if I pulled him downward it may not be as effective.

With that said. I used all of the will that I have to use my left arm and grabbed his torso towards my face. He realizes the situation too late as he groans in frustration trying to hit my head.

To the ref it seems like we weren't or my opponent wasn't doing much with the situation we are in, so gladly enough he decided to stand us up.

As soon as we are up. He made eye contact with me and smiled, suddenly he signaled me with a slit throat gesture. I just smiled back and shook my left arm.

"Fight!" The ref announced.

Immediately he charged at me trying to take me down once again. I took a small step back and pushed myself upward sticking my knee up in which landed cleanly to his chin. It wobbled him as he was stepping backwards. I followed him and went for a right hook that landed to his cheek which made him fall to his back. I was about to throw some hammer fists but got stop. I checked the clock and the round was over.

Perhaps I was so focused that I didn't hear the bell rung.

Coach Katie and Kim immediately went inside with tons of ice bag and as soon as I sat down all of it immediately went to my arm. To be honest at this point I'm not sure anymore what to do. My left arm was basically useless and I don't know if I can win this fight. I lowered my head down and talked to Katie.