[21] Warming and Warning.

KATIE POV

After almost an hour of cutting the rope we were tied on, another guard came in to check on us. I glared at him and he responded with a chuckle then went to sit down on a metal chair and fidget on his phone. Once I realized the rope was broken I nudge Kim and he nod his head.

"Excuse me sir?" I called the guard he turned his head towards me.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked he stood up and walks towards us.

"Boss said not you let you loose." He answered.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom, what you can't handle me?" I mocked him.

"Pft, I'm not a wuss. Let's go." He said reaching for the rope and immediately as he leans forward I headbutt him causing him to groan in pain and hold his nose.

"ARGH BITCH!" He yelled. I stood up and deliver a kick to a stomach followed with a right straight to his jaw causing him to wobble. Immediately me and Kim heard the door creaked and he ran towards the locker and grab my phone.

"Babe! Catch!" He said tossing me the phone.

"WHAT?!" I replied after catching the phone.

"Go! I'll handle them." He added

"IDIOT THIS IS NOT THE PLAN!" I yelled, he then ran towards the door using his shoulder to push it.

"There's a vent there. You can easily climb that up. GO NOW!" He yelled still pushing the door.

"Kim." I whispered looking at him. He stared back at me and gave me a smile.

"I'm sorry." I mouthed before running to the vent.

Once I got in I heard, cursing and grunting.

'I'm such an idiot! Why did I even trust him following my instructions!' I thought to myself while crawling to the outside. Once I got out of the facility. I ran full speed away from the facility and to my frustrations my phone was drained. After a few more minutes of running I suddenly got light headed.

"W-what... what t-the fuc-"

Y/N POV

I woke up only remembering parts of what happened from the earlier events. I opened my eyes to see Lia in my embraced. Her head is buried on my chest. I moved my arm trying my best not to wake her up but failed miserably as she groans and lifted her head and looked at me with drowsy eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"You're awake." She whispered back.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she places her hand on my cheek.

"I... I don't know." 

"Stay here then." She then pulled me into a tighter hug feeling the warmt of her embrace. I hugged back after letting out a sigh.

"Are the members home?" After a few minutes I've decided to ask her.

"Yeah. Sir Jim drove them home."

"T-thank you." I whispered to her.

"H-how are you?" She asked.

"Feeling better now." I answered and she lifted her head from my chest and gave me a soft smile.

"Is she actually?" She asked, I just nodded weakly.

"Does that mean you still... you still love her?" She asked.

LIA POV

I don't know what came to me and I suddenly became this straightforward but at the moment I just want to know Y/N's feelings regarding Yeon-Joo-nim.