[6] Conflicts

Y/N POV

"S-sorry. I need to answer this." I chuckled after knowing that the tension broke.

"It's okay" Lia replied and flashes a smile.

I step aside and got my phone and saw Katie's number on the screen immediately I sigh knowing that I'm gonna get scolded. I swiped to answer the phone call.

"Where the heck are you?!" Katie yelled through the phone. I immediately distance my ear from the phone and at the background I can hear Lia chuckled.

"I'm with my friend." I replied.

"I thought you said you're gonna be going home?" She yelled again.

"I'm on my way home, why are you even asking?!" I replied once again.

"Because I didn't want to sleep in Kim's uncomfortable guest room again, so I'm thinking I'll sleep where you stay." She replied.

"WHAT!? are you kidding, no you can't sleep in my place." I yelled.

"Did you just yelled at me?!" She said with her angry tone.

"I- no." I replied in defeat.

"Just finish what you're doing there and go home now, I really want to sleep!" Katie said.

I groan and look at Lia who seems bothered

LIA POV

After we stared at each other his phone rang and after excusing himself. I heard a girl scream through his phone's speaker. 'Is that his girlfriend?' I thought to myself then suddenly I felt, down and out of the mood. It seems like that person is sleeping on where he's staying perhaps it's really his girlfriend. He turned and look at me.

"Was that your girlfriend?" I asked him as he approaches me.

"W-what? No no no Hahaha that was my coach she arrived a couple of days back she said she needed a place to stay in the time being." He replied and flashes his smile to me.

After knowing that it's his coach, I felt relieved.

"I guess. I'll be going now. Thank you for walking with me." He said as he puts his phone in his pocket.

"O-okay. You stay safe." I replied with a smile as I waved at him.

"We'll text later right?" He asked me.

"Yup." I said and my smile widens.

As he closes the door of his cab and they drove away.

-timeskip-

Y/N POV

I went inside the lobby of my place as I can see Katie sitting on one of the lobby's chair. I pretend to not notice her and went straight to the elevator. Until someone pinches my left ear and twisted it with force.

"O-ouch!! c'mon I was joking." I sigh now realizing how hellish it will be to be with her for the rest of the night.

"I've been waiting for almost a hour now you know that?" She said with her usual angry tone and face.

"If you didn't want to wait then you should've stayed with Coach Kim." I replied as she puts her fist up. I resorted to try and block an incoming punch but it never happened.

"Let's just go. I want to sleep." She said slowly reaching out to hand me her gym bag.

I sigh and grabbed it as we went in to my room.

"Ugh! Finally a good bed to sleep on." She said as she lays flat on top of the bed.

"Who told you you're gonna sleep there?" I asked her.