[22] Mistakes and Mistaken.

Y/N POV

After quite some time of me driving while Katie points me the way to the facility where they were held captive, I also told her that Yeon-Joo or who I've found out was Junri could be the one behind all of this. After reaching the facility I saw couple of vehicles park on the outside so I decided to park somewhere else. Katie was so eager to go in so right now, I'm basically holding her to prevent her from charging in then I got a phone call from Chaeryeong.

---phone call---

"Oppa?"

"Yes, Ryeong?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm sorry, I had an important meeting to attend. I've messaged Sir Jim to pick you and the other girls."

"Y-yes, but are you with Lia-unnie?"

"No. She's with her parents. I left her there." 

"B-but they've messaged us. They thought Lia was with us."

After hearing what Chaeryeong said my heart dropped.

"O-okay, just tell them. I'll look for her, don't worry."

"Okay oppa! Please take care of Lia-unnie."

---end call---

LIA POV

I know Y/N told me that he'll be okay but I couldn't help but worry. I'm having flashbacks of the night where I felt something was gonna go wrong so I sneaked out of my house and take a taxi to follow them from a safe distance. I saw them park near an abandoned building. I put my phone on silent as I don't want to alert anyone. I then heard a footsteps behind me and-.

Y/N POV

"Sorry, the number you have dialed isn't available right now..." For the 8th time I was trying to call Lia but it seems like she's not gonna respond. 

"Goddamit!" I whispered to myself.

"Are you done? Can we get going?" Katie asked me.

"I-... damn it! Okay, let's go." I replied cursing myself.

We sneaked in by crawling in a small opening in the fence. After that she told me about an vent that can be accessed the one she used to escape. I got in first and heard a couple of men talking.

"I just can't seem to understand. Why are we still keeping this guy alive when we have another hostage." The guy said.

"Yeah. I recognize her actually. She's from that famous girl group." The other guy replied and my heart dropped and my blood boils. I suspected Lia migth have followed us somehow.

I clenched my fist wanting to pounce on the two guys but I got stopped by Katie.

"Ssshh." She whispered.

"What?!" I replied trying my best to calm myself.

"Hear that?" She replied and I did my best to listen. I heard a girl's voice.

"Don't worry they'll be here any minute." The girl said from the other room that is connected to the vent.

"Could it be?" She suggested. I turned to Katie and nodded.

"Let's get going." She said as we both crawled to the end of the vent and got out in a dark room.

We took a couple of steps before hearing steps behind us. I pulled Katie to a small corner and signaled her to stay quiet. Once I'm within reach of the person. I jumped and grabbed both arms and Katie immediately went to cover the mouth.