[16] Awkward Afternoon Snack? Surprising Dinner Date?

LIA POV

'Why does it bother me?' I thought to myself recalling what C/N told me. We were running keypoints for our choreo and I just couldn't focus. I let out a deep sigh and kept repeating in my mind that me and Y/N are just friends... right? AISH CHOI JISU! MADE UP YOUR MIND. I was cut off by C/N approaching me.

"Hey Lia~ You seemed lost. Do you want me to repeat you the points you need to work on?" He asked.

"Y-yeah C/N-nim."

"First you need to make up your mind regarding the situation with Y/N." He whispered.

"Eh?" I immediately reacted.

"I'm joking. By the way, I do have a question regarding Y/N."

"What is it C/N-nim?" I asked.

"Is he taken? Specifically by that girl?" As he points towards Yeon-Joo who's using her phone.

"What? No! Of course not. He's single and not interested in her." After finishing the sentence I mentally smacked myself realizing what I just said.

"Hmmm, that line of yours earlier regarding Y/N is just your friend. *whispers* you might want to think about that." C/N looked at me with a playful grin.

"Okay, that's for later. You girls should instead focus on the choreo. Quick! quick, before your adorable PD comes back." C/N said cutely.

We then did a couple of quick review of the clip of us doing the dance to point out some little mistakes and we're cut off by the practice room's door opening. Peeking cutely was Y/N as he slowly raise up the bag full of food. All of us cheered as he enters with a smile.

"Looks like you girls are working pretty hard." Y/N said.

"Of course! After eating we'll show you what ITZY is Oppa." Yuna said full of confidence.

"Ohh... Guess it'll be best to finish the food quick?" Y/N said while placing a picnic blanket on the floor to avoid any mess.

After setting it up we all sat down. For a quick reference. I am now sitting across Y/N while on his side is Yeon-Joo and Yeji. I have C/N beside me along with Ryujin and Chaeryeong as well as  Yuna. After settling down we all started eating.

"How are they?" Y/N asked C/N.

"They're as talented as they come. Specially with picking up the choreo. I do have a little problem that I need to discuss with you." C/N said and I felt nervous because of what we talked about before C/N returned.

"Alright. Did I get your order right. I specifically asked the bartender to put extra sugar." We all looked at C/N face who was enthusiastically sipping on his Fruit Juice before giving Y/N wide eyes as response.

"I'm joking." Y/N and we all laugh after hearing C/N groan. 

It was fun and all but turned upside down real quick when in the middle of laughter I noticed Yeon-Joo leaning towards Y/N while slapping Y/N thigh.

"I bet you're a sugar addict aren't you? I also bet that you have a sugar belly." C/N said cutting us off.

"Actually yeah, but I still take care of my body. So I don't have a sugar belly." Y/N said with a slight tone of teasing. They both glared at each other.

"Oooohhh." We all reacted to each of them.

"Proof?" C/N said while raising his eyebrow.

"I don't think it's appropriate to do that. Specially~" Y/N said while signaling to us girls.