don't wanna

MINGHAO POV

The ceremony is undoubtedly boring, but falling asleep in the midst of it? That's a whole new level. The person beside me has been snoozing since it started, and I can't even see their face thanks to the mask. How can anyone manage to sleep through these mind-numbing speeches? It's making me feel even more sleepless, and I'm regretting attending this seemingly endless event. To make things weirder, the person is sleeping with their eyes wide open, which is creeping me out. God, save me from this ordeal.

Two hours later,

thank the heavens, this excruciatingly boring ceremony finally comes to an end. It's time to escape to my dormitory, which luckily isn't far from the college—just a five-minute walk. However, there's a hitch: the entrance is nowhere in sight. "Where on earth is the entrance?" I mutter to myself, growing frustrated. After 15 minutes of searching, it seems like more challenges await me on this supposedly short journey.

After 30 minutes of searching,

 I finally found the entrance. Huff. As I enter the dorm, it becomes evident that it's quite vast. "Xu Minghao, right? I've been waiting for you!" a voice stops me in my tracks. Startled, I bow my head and say, "Annyeonghaseo," astonished by the person's striking appearance.

"Yeah, you are correct. Pleased to meet you," I gasp between my words, feeling a bit tired from the entrance-searching process.

"Did you have any trouble finding the entrance? The building structure is quite complex, and the entrance is hard to find," he says, looking concerned. "You look tired. I think you had trouble finding the entrance."

"No, it was nothing. I am fine," I lie, trying to alleviate his worry. But maybe I shouldn't have.

"Okay, if you say so," he replies, motioning for me to follow him. We navigate through a maze of stairs with my luggage, and I feel like I might collapse.

"You'll get your name tag tomorrow, room number 86," he says, handing me a paper and keys. "And yes, this is the room key, along with the dormitory meal times and curfew. Read it, okay?" He smiles at me, and I reciprocate with a tired smile, nodding in understanding.

"By the way, I'm Joshua, 3rd year. Nice to meet you," he introduces himself. "I'm your senior, so you should call me hyung, okay?" I glance at his angelic face and realize he might not be an angel after all.

JOSHUA HONG
3rd year, The vice president of the dorm and the student council
The most handsome and intelligent guy, every chick on the campus falls for him but unfortunately, he already has fallen for someone.

JOSHUA HONG 3rd year, The vice president of the dorm and the student councilThe most handsome and intelligent guy, every chick on the campus falls for him but unfortunately, he already has fallen for someone

author; okay I am over now.

AUTHOR POV,

As they entered the room, Minghao's new living space, Joshua took charge. "Okay, we're here, Minghao. This is your room—your bed, and the other one belongs to your roommate," he said, pointing out the respective sleeping areas.

Minghao remained silent, taking in the room's details. While not as spacious as his previous bedroom, it still offered a decent amount of open space. "Minghao, I forgot to tell you, your roommate is also Chinese. If you have any difficulty with Korean, he'll help you," Joshua added. Minghao's excitement was palpable. "Really?" he exclaimed happily, eager to meet his roommate.

"Minghao, I've got to go," Joshua announced, checking his watch. "Jeoghan will come to meet you anytime. Okay, bye." He waved hurriedly, leaving Minghao perplexed. "Who is this Jeoghan?" Minghao muttered to himself.

After Minghao arranged his belongings in the room, he heard a knock on the door. Assuming it might be his roommate, he wondered why they would bother knocking. As he opened the door, another beautiful angel stood before him. Could this angel grant his wishes?

JEOGHAN,

3RD YEAR, The president of the dorm.

Known as the fallen angel, shows both the characteristics, evil as well as angelic (mostly evil) he is the only one in the college who can handle all types of punks except one guy. That guy is ..............you will know in the story.

Tagged as: the most beautiful guy, and the fallen angel that will steal your bae away from you.

woaaaaah!

MINGHAO POV, 

As I opened the door, another angelic figure stood before me. Was this dorm some kind of fairyland? Engrossed in a phone conversation, he seemed oblivious to my presence. "Why did you leave me in this situation all alone? Why?" he howled into the phone. "Please, save me, babe," he pleaded, pouting.

I cleared my throat to grab his attention, making him startle. He turned his head toward me and smiled sheepishly, a moment of silence passing between us. "Hey, Minghao, I'm Jeoghan, the president of the dorms," he smiled at me, a smile that could faint anyone. "Can I come inside?" he asked, and I opened the door wide. "You can; it would be my pleasure," I said, making him chuckle, confusing me.

"Oh, sorry for earlier. I was too busy," he started, and I quickly replied, "It's okay! No problem," smiling genuinely this time.

"Oh, you're sweet, Minghao," he said, making me flustered. "So Joshua has already told you about the dorm and rules, so I'm only here to greet you. Welcome to the dorm life, Xu Minghao," he greeted, and I smiled widely. "Thanks," I said. "Minghao, as I am a senior and also older than you, you have to call me hyung, okay?" he ordered, and I chuckled at getting another bossy hyung.

"Hyung, you seem somehow tensed. Are you worried about something?" I asked. "Why are you asking? Do I look like it?" he questioned. "Yes, you do," I replied, watching him gulp a little. "It's nothing, not a big deal," he reassured with a big smile. "Are you sure?" I asked, to which he replied with a smile.

AUTHOR POV,

The door suddenly opened, and Jeoghan nervously said, "Hey! Your roommate just got here," while Minghao was in the shower.

"I already told you, I hate sharing rooms. Don't you get that?" came a cold tone from outside the bathroom. Minghao could hear everything through the thin walls.

"Hey, students are complaining. We can't let you have a whole room to yourself. You have to share it with someone," Jeoghan explained calmly but with an underlying nervousness.

"I don't care," came the reply.

"Stop being stubborn, Jun," Jeoghan growled.

"I am not being stubborn, and you know that," Jun replied loudly, leaving the room and slamming the doorway hard enough to make others shiver from the noise.

On the other side, Minghao was startled by the familiar name, Jun. "Wen Junhui. Why? God, why me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~