Start

Minghao's first day at college was a whirlwind of new faces and unfamiliar surroundings.After his classes, he navigated through the bustling campus, he couldn't help but be drawn to the energetic beats of music echoing from a nearby practice room. Curiosity led him to the door, where he saw a young man, effortlessly moving to the rhythm with an air of confidence.

Intrigued by the dance moves, Minghao couldn't resist tapping his foot along. The dancer noticed his presence and paused, a friendly smile forming on his face.

"Hey, you've got some moves too! Haven't seen you around before," the dancer said, extending a hand. "I'm Dino, by the way. Nice to meet you."

 LEE CHAN (ALSO DINO)ROOM NO.25

  Enneagram Three, Dino is ambitious, energetic, and practical. IS A GENIUS OF HIS CLASS AND CAN HIS CHARM CAN MAKE ANYONE FALL FOR HIMTAGGED AS:- MICHAEL JACKSON COPY ......LOVE HIM

SOsoso cuteeeee

SOsoso cuteeeee

Minghao shook his hand, impressed by both the dancer's skills and his friendly demeanor. "I'm Minghao. Just started collage."

Dino's eyes lit up. "No way! We're in the same batch. You like dancing too?"

Minghao grinned, finding a common interest. "Yeah, I enjoy dancing. It's a great stress reliever."

Dino nodded enthusiastically. "Totally get that. We should practice together sometime. Anyway, welcome to the college!"

As the day unfolded, Minghao and Dino's friendship grew. They discovered shared interests not only in dancing but also in academics, making their bond even stronger.In the dimly lit hallway, Minghao and Dino were engrossed in a practice session, completely unaware of the envious eyes watching them from the shadows. The delinquents, feeling neglected and resentful, decided to act up, choosing Minghao as their unfortunate target.

As Minghao was perfecting a dance move, the delinquents ambushed him, blocking his path. Dino, noticing the sudden tension, paused the music and stepped forward, concern etched on his face.

Leader of Delinquents: "Well, well, what do we have here? Minghao, is it? So,Mr. Dancer."

Minghao, remaining composed: "What's your problem? We're just practicing."

Second Delinquent: "Practicing, huh? Having fun while the rest of us slog through college?"

Dino, trying to defuse the situation: "Look, we're not here to cause trouble. Just let us pass."

The delinquents, however, were fueled by misplaced anger and envy.

Leader of Delinquents, smirking: "You think you're better than us, don't you? We can't let that slide."

Dino, trying to reason: "If you have issues, talk to someone. Don't take it out on us."

The tension escalated, and just as it seemed the situation would spiral out of control, Junhui sauntered onto the scene.

Junhui, a cold gaze on the delinquents: "What's going on here?"

 Junhui questioned, his tone both calm and intimidating. The delinquents hesitated, recognizing Junhui's reputation.

Undeterred, Minghao seized the moment, displaying a level of confidence that surprised everyone, including himself. "I suggest you guys find a better hobby. This one's getting old."

Junhui smirked, impressed by Minghao's boldness. "Listen to the man. Find someone else to bother. This one's not worth your time."

The delinquents, realizing they were outnumbered in both wit and presence, begrudgingly backed off. Minghao, though slightly shaken, stood tall, grateful for Junhui's unexpected but welcomed intervention.

From that day forward, Minghao and Junhui's paths became intertwined in the unpredictable journey of college life, forming an alliance that would prove to be both surprising and essential.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Ni hao, 
Please comment, what your thought about my writing.
If anyhow you like it drop a comment, it would be appreciated.
THANKS for reading.

SHIP OF THE DAY.
 okay fellas 
bye 
LOVE<3(609 words)