When the mess begin

<WHY SHOULD I APOLOGIZE FOR THE MONSTER I BECOME? NO ONE EVER APOLOGIZE TO MAKING ME THIS WAY.>

AUTHOR POV,

Minghao emerged from the bathroom, completely terrified by the name, lost in his thoughts. On the other hand, Jeoghan sat sadly on Jun's bed, sulking like a disappointed child who didn't get what he wanted. Minghao noticed the dejected Jeoghan and hesitated for a moment before moving towards him.

As Minghao looked at Jeoghan, he appeared even more depressed, contemplating the recent argument with Jun. "I don't like to shout at him, but what can I do? He's so stubborn," Jeoghan muttered, still sulking. "He should understand."

Unwilling to see Jeoghan unhappy, Minghao sat beside him to offer comfort. "Don't be sad. If you talk to him, he will understand," Minghao suggested. Jeoghan lifted his eyes towards him, and Minghao could see the sadness in them.

"Nice idea," Jeoghan said cheerfully, jumping on the bed childishly. "So it's final. You will talk to him," he declared, pointing towards Minghao in disbelief. Jeoghan smirked at his idea, revealing another side of his personality. Did Jeoghan just show his second characteristic—the demon?

"WHAT ?" ming SCREAMED in shock as making the other dumbfounded by his 'WHAT '.

"I c...can't talk to him," he said in a weak voice.
"But why?" Hani asked.
"Just-just, I can't " he muttered.
"You have to minghao,"//////...."perhaps, he will listen to you, ".
"Why would he listen to me,".
"He will listen to you if you speak with him in Mandarin, "Jeoghan insists, wiggling his finger and blinking his eyes. 
" ' Mandarin' " Ming said while gulped nervously.
"Yeah, in mandarin although, he will like to talk to someone in his native language," Jeoghan finishes his statement, as minghao got a heart attack,(kidding)SIMKUNG.💓

Two hours later,

 Minghao was now ready, or rather forced, to talk to Jun. Minghao and Jeoghan were on the search for Jun.

With curfew approaching in 20 minutes, it was clear Jun wouldn't have gone outside the dorm at this time. They searched everywhere—cafeteria, dorm hall, entrance, and even his room in case he had returned. But Jun was nowhere to be found.

The last place left to check was the roof, so Minghao decided to search there. As he opened the doors, suddenly, a basketball came flying towards him, aiming for his forehead. He bent backward to avoid it but lost his balance in the process, teetering on the edge of the stairs. Just as he was about to fall, an arm reached out and pulled him toward its owner—the very person they were looking for.

As a result, Minghao found himself in the arms of his savior, lost in the intense gaze of the person who had just pulled him to safety. Both of them were deeply staring into each other's eyes, forgetting everything around them. Minghao felt himself getting lost in the dark and beautiful eyes that held his attention so captively.

Suddenly, as Minghao snapped back to reality, he realized who the person was... 👀

"WEN JUNHUI,1ST YEAR,(room no. 86)

THE CUTEST DEVIL; which MAKE ANYONE FALL FOR HIM IN FIRST SIGHT, has a confusing family background.

Well-known for his cold and mysterious behavior, don't hesitate in rejecting someone. (HARSHLY).

TAGGED AS; The Mysterious Handsome Guy, who can make anyone fall for him but no one can make him fall for them.