mess begin(part2)

MINGHAO POV, 

It was around 8:00 pm, the darkness had completely taken over, and we were still on the roof. When I turned around to look for Jun, I realized he had already left. I contemplated going after him, but Mingyu, the tall guy, stopped me.

"Hey, we didn't introduce each other. I am Mingyu, and you?" he said, and I turned toward him with a smile.

"Hi, Mingyu. I am Minghao," I introduced myself, not overly excited.

"Oh! You're also MING!!!!!! I am also," Mingyu said, trying to find humor in our similar names. "And I am Jeon Wonwoo. Nice to meet you, Minghao," the emo guy introduced himself politely, but then he asked a rather unsettling question.

"Umm, Minghao, I wanted to ask you something. Why did you come here?" he inquired with a quizzical smile. "I mean, generally, no one comes to the terrace because of the weird stairs. And you're new; you should be unpacking your stuff. But you are here. WHY? Were you searching for something or someone?" His questions were so detailed and probing that I felt like he could be a detective or perhaps a detective disguising himself as a student.

"Yeah, I... I was looking for Jun," I admitted. Their reaction wasn't what I expected. "Oh, so you're the new roommate," they already knew that! What the heck? Time skips

In the dimly lit second building, fueled by frustration, Minghao follows Wonwoo's tip to find Junhui working on an assignment in the library. The atmosphere is tense as he approach, unsure of what to expect in the shadows.

  AUTHOR POV,

Lights surely, can't help minghao in any way. He enters the building as passing the corridor he found staircase going up, surely is going to the library which is situated at 2nd floor. So, without thinking minghao directly starts walking up the stairs. It was still very dark there because there was no sufficient source of light there. Fortunately, the staircase was little visible. Walking up the stairs, minghao feels like someone was trailing him but there was no one in turning and there shouldn't be anyone in this hour except jun because he is here for assignment and obviously minghao who is here for, you know why he is here for. (OKAY MOVE ON)

Minghao pov, 

As I ascended what I thought were the library stairs, an unsettling feeling crept over me. It was as if invisible eyes were watching my every move. Dismissing it as mere imagination, I pressed forward, only to be jolted by the sound of approaching footsteps. Panic set in, urging me to run, and I dashed up the stairs, the pursuer seemingly closing in.

In the oppressive darkness, the stairs became treacherous, barely visible. My heart raced as I reached the top, but in the final step, I stumbled. The world blurred as I fell, only to collide with something—or rather, someone.

Wen Junhui.

The unexpected encounter left us both in a tangled mess on the floor, the mystery of his presence deepening in the dimly lit staircase.

AUTHORS POV <

The one minghao was searching for is now beneath him and as he is lying over his broad and muscular chest. And because of the sudden interaction, they caught the eyes of each other. lost, totally lost in each other eyes again but this time more comfortably on the floor of the dorm's library. Sometime later they came back to reality, as this reality surely hits them.

Attempting to get up, Minghao struggled due to a sprained ankle, falling back onto Jun. Hissing in pain, Jun lifted Minghao, asking about the injury for the first time.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Jun inquired, genuinely concerned.

"It's okay; I can walk," Minghao tried, touching his ankle, which was visibly painful.

"But it's hurting too much," Jun observed, supporting Minghao as he attempted to stand.

"I said to you earlier, I will help," Jun said, concern evident in his voice, before quickly picking up Minghao in his arms bridal-style.

"Hey! Put me down," Minghao protested.

"You are stubborn," Jun remarked as he complied, setting Minghao on the ground.

Minghao hesitated, wanting to discuss the room issue. Before he could speak, another groan of pain escaped him.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Jun asked, concerned.

"It's hurting too much?" Minghao quivered in pain.

"I said to you earlier, I will help," Jun reiterated, quickly picking up Minghao in his arms.

"I can manage," Minghao insisted.

"You are stubborn," Jun said, setting Minghao down and then bending down. "Get on my back," he ordered.

"And you are bossy," Minghao replied.

"Yes, I am," Jun said proudly, running back to the first building. On their way, they quarreled over Jun's speed, creating a mix of pain, tension, and banter.

Time passes, as they were now  The room.

After settling Minghao on his bed, Jun fetched the first aid box. "It will hurt, bear it for a while," Jun warned as he applied the painful ointment to Minghao's ankle.

"AAAAOOOOO, do it slowly," Minghao winced in pain, his eyes tightly shut. Jun got up to return the first aid box to the shelf.

As Jun was about to close the door, Joshua walked in, surprised. "Oh, Jun, you're back?" he asked.

"Yeah," Jun replied, and Joshua noticed Minghao's injured foot. "Minghao, what happened to your leg?" Joshua inquired with concern.

"Oh! I sprained my leg; Jun helped me," Minghao explained.

"Minghao, you should have been more careful," Joshua advised, showing concern.

Jun, with a cold gaze, interjected, "Can I ask you something? There are other empty rooms, right? Why can't you let him stay there?"

Joshua turned toward Jun, explaining, "If everyone stays in a room alone, others will complain. Everyone else is in rooms of two, so don't be stubborn." Jun, seemingly bored, stared off into space during Joshua's lecture.

After the lecture, Jun smirked and said, "Then I shall bully him until he moves out himself," winking at Minghao. Minghao choked on his saliva, realizing that there are indeed hateful people in this world. And thus, the messy situation began.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Hey, sane people, thank you for reading: This how jun and minghao room looks after minghao shifted in :-----

 <<--------JUNHUI//////////////////////////////////////////////////////MINGHAO-------->>

thank you sweethearts for viewing this,

bye

love you><{{{{TBL}}}}