feverly feeling

---Minghao had finally found a place at Seungkwan's pub, despite the initial challenges due to his language barrier. With supportive friends and a job he enjoyed, life seemed to be looking up for him. However, amidst the rainy night at 10:00 pm, Junhui returned to his room, only to find Minghao already asleep, curled up under his blanket.

Junhui, soaked from the rain, sighed as he flicked on the lights. He spotted Minghao, asleep and peaceful, a sight that momentarily warmed his heart. But his concern grew as he noticed Minghao shivering despite the warmth of his bed. "Minghao, are you alright?" he asked softly, approaching his friend.

Minghao stirred at the sound of Junhui's voice, opening his eyes slowly. "Jun?" he mumbled, his voice thick with sleep.

Junhui knelt beside Minghao's bed, gently touching his friend's forehead. "You're burning up," he noted, his brow furrowing in concern.

"Fever?" Minghao mumbled, still half-asleep. "But why am I so cold?"

Junhui hesitated, considering his options. "I should call Jeoghan," he suggested, worry evident in his voice. "He's studying medicine. He'll know what to do."

Minghao's eyes widened slightly, panic flickering in his gaze. "No, don't," he pleaded weakly. "I

don't want him to worry."

Junhui sighed, understanding Minghao's reluctance but unwilling to ignore the seriousness of his condition. "I know, but this doesn't seem normal," he reasoned gently. "Let me call him, just

to be safe."

Before Junhui could move, Minghao's hand reached out to grasp his wrist weakly. "Wait," he murmured, his voice trembling with a combination of cold and fear. "Don't call him, please."Junhui hesitated, torn between Minghao's wishes and his own concerns. "Alright," he relented reluctantly. "But if you're not feeling better soon, I'm calling him."

Minghao nodded weakly, a grateful smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "Thank you, Jun," he whispered hoarsely, his eyes closing once more as exhaustion overtook him.

Junhui watched over Minghao for a moment longer, a mixture of worry and determination filling his heart. "I'll take care of you," he promised softly, before retreating to his own bed, his thoughts consumed by concern for his friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~thanks for reading