(o_0')

"JUNhui yOu, A**(beep)**le" Wake up.

Currently, more than 200 students staying in the Sejong dormitory. Though they are very few as compared to how big the dormitory is. The dormitory was built anyways since there is a heap of money and land to be used. Moving on.

Students that are staying here right, now. Do... not... dare to make any ruckus in the dormitory. because they are well known by, The fact that if they make any ruckus in the d..dorm.
THE DEVIL will sue them. Well, when I said devil, I meant by the president of this dorm.
Mister.Yoon Jeoghan.

Everyone in the dormitory is very afraid of this devil..oh... I mean their president.

BUt, but ........wait now, I think there someone who is not.

7:00 am Sunday.

"JUnHui, you asshole. Wake up. Don't you understand? Wake up, " Suddenly Someone roar early in the peaceful morning, making everyone in the corridor stumble from his sudden roar. This person who roaring in the morning is indeed very pissed,
* Xu minghao, First year,(after 1 week living with wen junhui). And whose that asshole, you already know* Wen junhui, First year(Always busy in making minghao piss).

It's is now common for all the students in the dorm to/////// start their morning with jun and minghao, bickering and shouting at each other, And sometimes even fighting ....... it's common .... common(sob). As our devil ..oh sorry(x2), our jeoghan also can't do something about this because of master jun's presence in these scandals. 

" How many times I have to tell you to remove your clothes from the washing machine. How am I supposed to wash my clothes? "minghao growled, again not affecting jun's sleep a bit. Pissed because of the sleepyhead's sleepiness. Punching, kicking, and throwing stuff over jun, to wake him up .but it's a waste because he still sleeping " hey, are you listening. Wake up, "minghao shouted.

So Finally " So noisy,"  ....god finally miracle happen .............. Sleeping dead ...sorry.....Junhui woke up from his coffin(bed). He yawned and stretches his arms in the process of waking but still sleepy. (yawn)

 Jun slowly opened his eye, over the cute grumpy face of minghao. He scratches his head in annoyance, blankly staring at the minghao; And Started his busy schedule with these words
" Aish......like an old man, /////Waking up early and /////nagging about stuff, nonstop. not even sparing me A thought. Can't you annoy me, early in the morning? It's so irritating, " Jun taunt minghao, making minghao more pissed now. Wanted to throw a fist but he controls himself. And gave a fake smile.

"Irritating, Hag" as Jun throws the last word of honor to minghao, more like sarcasm ' successful in mocking Minghao' well-done Junhui. As Jun was about to get up from his bed.

Pillow smashed on his face as a result "Who are you saying Hag?"Minghao glared at jun, making jun shiver through his spin as something bad gonna happen. As it stated ..... a bad thing, Minghao grab the vase from nearby and did the same thing that he did with the pillow, Throw it. (obviously towards Jun)
 "wait that's a vase' ." are you crazy?"Jun shouted, somehow saving himself from attacks. But this didn't stop minghao from attacking.
 Minghao continued attacking and blabbering "yOu__, you are Hag "crazy a**(beep)***e, Wen junhui, "As jun also defend himself, using the innocent pillow as a victim of minghao anger.

Whereas both of them were busy with each other, someone showed up in front of their door.{Don't worry it's not devil}
He knocked twice on the door, but no one comes to open the door. So he decides to open the door( the only barrier that keeps him safe from danger). When he was about to open the door, he heard some noises coming from the room.
"Jun, "he called out from outside, but no response.
'" um.... I'm here to get my books back, Jun are you there," he said slightly stepping into the room. Now, when he completely entered the trap a flying saucer (his very own book)comes and ...."aaaaooooooo"..... hit him ........... s__so hard in his head that he blackout.