HIM

(Chapter 90 y'all!)

A different jungle gym caught my eye and I darted towards it. I hurried under it and plopped down behind the stairs, being covered by some poles.

My ass is freezing!

I hugged my knees close and huffed.

Jackass....

Why did he have to go hurt those boys?! He knows he overpowers them and yet he goes and does that?!

Asshole!

Just because someone hurts your pride doesn't mean you beat them up! If I did that, practically every guy I pass by would be in the hospital! All the other assassins would be long dead.

Pride doesn't mean shit! Let them say what they want to say about you, but prove otherwise by acting like the bigger person! Don't stoop as low as those idiots...

Snow crunched quietly and got slightly louder as it came closer.

Of course he found me...the footprints in the snow are a huge give away...

I turned to look the other way as I heard him crouch down.

Asshat....

He got in and sat next to me, staying quiet.

I'm going to stab him one of these days.

Either as Sargent Death or just as myself, I'm not sure yet...maybe both?

I hugged my legs even tighter, still refusing to look at the black eyed man next to me. The moment we get back to Korea, Sargent Death is beating is ass.

°•°•Gun's POV°•°•

Damnit.

I messed up again.

But they were being rude to YN, I couldn't just walk away! Why is she mad?! I don't understand this woman, what does she want from me?!

And she called me a freak and monster! What's that supposed to mean?!

I glanced at her but she continued to look away.

LADY, I COULD BE A HOBO HERE TO HURT YOU, LOOK AT ME!

How do I even approach this?!

"Are you done? I need to go back and disinfect my hands." I looked down at my bleeding knuckles that had split open from punching a kid and my fist kept going when I heard YN call me a freak, punching a pole.

My other knuckle was cut open when I punched one of the boys and his teeth ran along my clenched hand.

She looked over and glared.

"And who's fucking fault is that? I told you not to but you did it anyways."

"Well, it's done now, can we go?"

"You go ahead and leave, I don't care."

"I'll carry you."

"Try me!"

I raised an eyebrow at her and she glared harder.

So feisty.

I would boop her but I don't want to lose my finger.

"Can we please just go, it's a 30 minute drive, it's freezing and San and Mew are waiting for you. Come on, let's go."

"Go fuck yourself."

"Okay, let's go." I stepped out, reached, grabbed her ankles and yanked her out.

"Bitch, let go of me before I scream!" She shouted but I picked her up and tossed her over my shoulder. "AHHHHHH!" She screamed bloody murder and hit my back. "Let go of me! Put me down!"

"I'll put you down in the car."

"No, put me down right now!"

"Nope, you refuse to walk, I have to carry you."

YN's POV†

A couple about our age walked past us and looked at us confused.

"Hey, mind calling 911 for me?" I asked and Gun hit my ass. "Ow! Bitch!"

"Stop telling people you're getting kidnapped, they might believe you."

"Then put me down, you shit head!"

I looked up and the two were looking back at us unsure.

"I'm not kidnapping her." Gun said over his shoulder.

"But you might be! 27% of kidnappings are done by someone you know like family friends and stuff. 49% is done by family members, usually the the parents but there's a higher chance that they're a females which is 43% of that 49%. Only 24% is by strangers."

(I got this information from Poyner Thursday Edition: Kidnapping Facts . Idk how reliable they are but I just wanted to let you know that I'm not making it up :/ )

"How do you know that?"

"I do my research. Can you put me down yet?"

He pulled me forward and I landed on the ground softly.

"Thank you." I huffed and dusted myself off.

I turned and blinked in surprise.

"Oh." I stopped walking.

"What is it?" Gun asked.

"Do me a favor and stay here." I pat his chest, my eyes never leaving the guy leaning against his car in the dark, the only light was the small flame as he lit his cigarette and a lamp across the street.

I didn't think I'd see HIM here.