Sir, Where Is Your Clothes?

(Hey My Lovely Bun Buns and My Sexy Chipmunk, this is kinda akward to say but I want to know what you think. So, uh, I was kinda thinking of stopping this book because I feel like it sucks and it's boring and is just dragging on. My amazing friends on Instagram say not to end it, but i want to know what you guys think as well. I have a lot of ideas for later chapters, that I haven't written yet, but are you willing to wait that long? Is this book not worth saving? I don't want to continue a book no one likes, you know? Anyways, I have about 40 chapters done and ready to be published, if you don't want me to continue this book, do you still want the rest of the chapters or just end it here? Tell me what you think, thank you!!!!)

I stepped inside and pressed the button.

It slowly went up and when the door opened, I stepped out. I limped to my bathroom, peeled off my bloody and sweaty clothes, then took a long awaited shower and got dressed.

I sat on my bed and pouted. Gun's going to make me go on a run tomorrow but my ankle is sprained. Well, I guess I HAVE to tell him. I really shouldn't be running on a hurt body part.

I texted Goo telling him that I'm pretty sure my foot was hurt. He'll pass it on to Gun, he's kinda a bladder mouth.

About a minute later, my bedroom door opened and Gun walked in.

"Where's Goo? MOST IMPORTANTLY, SIR WHERES YOUR CLOTHES?!" I asked as he walked towards me soaking wet, only a towel around his waist.

"He's busy but he told me to check on you."

One wrong move and the towel falls....

"You know what, I feel great. Like, I've never felt better. Pain? Who's that? Never met her."

Gun sat down on my bed and I looked up at the ceiling. Nope, I'm not going to look. What if IT pops out?

EW, DON'T THINK LIKE THAT! I'M NOT A PERVERT LIKE HIM!

"Ow!" I hissed as Gun grabbed my ankle.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, I just say 'ow' when I'm bored."

He poked it and I hissed at him.

"Yeah, it's sprained. Let's get you to the doctor's so they can wrap it and give you crutches."

"Put on some clothes and then we'll talk." I said and he chuckled. He left my room and I stood up.

I locked the door and put on sweats, wincing at the pain from the bruises. I pulled on a hoodie and took a deep breath before finally, stepping into my flip flops.

I opened the door and Gun hit my forehead.

"Ow! Now I have a sprained ankle and a concussion!" I groaned and held my head. "The poor door, how hard do you hit that shit? How has it not fallen dow-Oh wait, you don't ever knock. Nevermind, mystery solved."

Gun chuckled and picked me up bridal style.

"EcCuuuSe me? Sir, please don't touch the merchandise and get your hand off my ass!"

"Hold on, I'm readjusting you." Gun hummed as he walked down the stairs, holding me close to him.

Bitch my bruises! Ow fuckety duckety. It's not like I can tell him tho.

He walked out the door and put me on the front seat, buckling me in, then got in the driver's seat.

Gun pulled out of the driveway, up the curvey road and onto the streets. I looked out the window, a feeling in the pit of my stomach. I felt like something bad was going to happen. I felt kind of nervous being here in the car alone with Gun.