Okay, I'll stop it with the Bee

*Goo's POV*

"They said that someone already collected it. Supposedly they were sent by me to collect the money." I said and Gun frowned at me.

"The crews said they were attacked and a few of their people were taken as well."

"Did they get a description?"

"Male, about 6'6 when he took off his helmet, his hair was the color of blood and eyes to match. About three guys heard him say his name was Sargent Death or something like that."

"Sounds like it was out of a comic book." I laughed. "What are we going to do about this?"

"Well we should probably find him, beat him and I'll make him my successor."

"And if he says no?"

"I'll kill him." He shrugged.

"I thought you didn't want anyone in the illegal business?"

"I'll see what I can do." He said and went back to smoking.

*Sargent Death's POV*

"So we took their money and recruited some of their men. What do we do next? They're not going to let it slide, they're going to try and hunt us down." White Fox frowned.

"You're not really worried about those idiots are you? They're dumbass. You know even Apple Seed can take them down in his sleep."

"Should we hit again or wait a while?" Ares Water asked.

"Let's tease them a little more. I'm sure they're going to come earlier to collect the money, let them find them passed out. They can't use the money of it's covered in blood. Maybe leave a knocked out man in their car?" I shrugged and drank my chocolate milk.

"Alright. Sounds good." Winter Fist shrugged.

"Good, I'll see you later. Get some rest, it's late." I said and left.

*YN's POV*

I yawned. And stretched. Jay turned to look at me.

"Why am I so tired you ask? I had a lot of homework last night. I couldn't even go to work." I sighed. He frowned and tilted his head.

"Tutoring? That sounds good actually. You're sure it's not a bother?"

Jay nodded.

"We could invite Daniel too. And I'll slip out when the sexual tension becomes to much for me." I grinned and he blushed. I laughed and leaned my head on his shoulder. Daniel, Zack, Mira, Zoe, Jace and Vasco walked over and we began to talk.

"Did you hear about Sargent Death?"

I blinked confused and we looked at the group of boys a few tables away.

"Yeah! I hear he kicks ass like a god!"

"His description sounds awesome too! Blood colored hair and eyes, and he's 6'6!"

What the fuck kind of description is that?! You must be joking!

"Is that a video game character?" Jace asked and he looked over.

"What? No! He's real and he beat up a bunch of people too. So many people have heard that description!"

"Sargent Death, 6'6 reported to 'dye his hair and eyes with the blood of his enemies'. He is wanted by police for multiple assaults of gangsters and robbery." Zoe read and showed us a sketch of the person.

What the fuck?

Sargent Death was all anyone talked about for the rest of the week because he beat up more people and people from hits have gone missing. No one can find any traces of him or how he gets away. I passed by a wanted poster and rolled my eyes.