Bitch Bouta Catch These Paws

Sancus was patiently waiting in the washroom with the stuffed Bunny.

I took it from him and tossed it into the washer along with a few of his toys that needed a wash.

"Okay Sancus, come on, let's get your treat."

He dashed out of the room, knocking over Mew who was trying to enter the laundry room.

"Meow!" She yelped and I rushed to her side.

"Are you okay?" I asked tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Mer." She stood up on her hind legs and headbutted me.

"Aww, you're okay, honey." I smiled and scratched her behind the ear.

"Come on, you can have some milk." I smiled and stood up. She purred and trotted towards the kitchen.

She saw her brother and her ears leaned back.

"Mew..."

The feline ran forward and bit his leg. He let out a bark of shocked pain and ran behind me.

"Hey, stop it, both of you. Do you guys want to lose your treats?" I asked and Mew huffed, her ears flattening.

San whined and crawled towards his sister slowly. She narrowed her eyes and har tail swished.

He finally arrived in front of her and whined. When she didn't attack, he began to lick her.

"Aw, look at you two. Here's your treats and milk." I set the bowl of milk down and gave San a healthy green bone shaped treat.

He dove for the milk but Mew slapped the shit out of him so he ran behind me with his cookie again.

"That's what you get for trying to steal from her. I thought you learned your lesson." I shook my head but smiled. "I'm going to bed now. Gun, go talk to her." I said poking him in the chest then walked away.

"Talk to who?" Goo asked confused.

"No one." Gun answered.

I'm still so confused.

I picked up the blanket which I had dropped on the floor and entered my room, flopping on the bed.

They didn't make any sense, and why did Gun keep calling me?

My door opened and Gun walked in, flopping down next to me.

"What are you doing?"

"I came to talk to you."

"Go talk to your crush."

"So what do you want to talk about?"

"I want YOU to go talk to HER. Not me."

STOP GIVING ME FALSE HOPE!

"You want me to talk to my crush?"

"YES!"

"Okay, I will."

"Good."

"So what do you want to talk about?"

I grabbed a pillow and began to beat him with it.

"You're getting on my last fucking nerve! Go. Talk. To. Her. Not. Me!"

"This is abuse!" He pushed me off and then pulled me close.

What about his girlfriend? What about Crystal? Won't she get upset? Does he not care?

If she were to walk in right now, she might get the wrong idea and think he's cheating on her!

Although I'll enjoy her pain, it'll hurt Gun.

And I ain't no homewrecker!

"Just go to sleep." He said and I huffed.

I am tired though.

"Fine...but you need to make your move soon, asshole..." I sighed and he nodded.

"Goodnight." Gun yawned.

"Goodnight." I began to fall asleep in his arms.

"And we're training tomorrow. You've been slacking off."

"Wait, what?" My eyes shot open again.