Last Chapter Of Books 1

(Hello my Lovely Bun Buns! Bun Bun Overlord here to thank you all for reading all 200 chapters of Book One! I never thought I'd write a full on book and I definitely never thought that I'd get so many reads, votes, comments, and loyal readers! If you're here, thank you so much and I hope to see you in Book two! Remember, this story doesn't end here! In fact, it's just getting started... ENJOY>:D)

"Excuse me."

Jordan left and came back with the main Guardians.

"Oh hey DG, what's up?"

I explained the situation and they all nodded slowly.

"So you approve of him?" Sebastian asked cautiously.

"Yes. He has nowhere else to go, betraying us for Charles won't save him in anyone's favor, and Handel will protect him and his image."

Sebastian nodded and walked behind the couch, putting his right hand around DG's neck and Cody put two fingers on DG's wrist.

"True. DG, do you understand that if you sign this contract, you are selling yourself to us for a period of time. We do not fully trust you as you work with Charles Choi and therefore will be keeping tabs on you. Every breath you take, everything you say, every move you make will be under close supervision. We will have full access to your devices, your conversations, your history, and even your bank records. If you betray us, you will be destroyed in the public eye, and if we feel merciful, we will kill you. You will need to prove your loyalty to our boss and even then, we will be suspicious of you. You will not be allowed out of the contract at any time. Do you understand and agree to these terms?" Kurtis asked.

"What happened to your German accent?"

"I don't have one. Do you agree to these terms?"

"... I do."

"Do you agree to swear your loyalty to our boss and never betray your word?"

"Um, who's your boss?"

"Valid question. Me." I said standing next to Jordan.

Julie was at my other side reading over DG's file in case Kurtis needed to ask a certain question.

"Do you agree to swear your loyalty to our boss and never betray your word?" He asked again.

"I do."

"You are not allowed to even hint anything about today or ever to anyone outside of this room. Do you understand?"

"I do."

"Does anyone here disapprove of DG being allowed to become an asset to the N.Group? If so, state your reasoning."

We all glanced at each other.

"So?"

"DG has passed the test according to #6 by the wrist." Cody let go of him.

"DG has passed the test according to #5 by the neck." Sebastian let go of him and backed away.

"DG has passed the test according to #4 by the history files." Julie turned the iPad and set it down.

"DG has passed the test according to #3 by the interrogation."

"DG has passed the test according to #2 by the body language test."

"DG has passed the test according to #1 by the knowledge and sense of the person."

"Wait...that's all? Shouldn't I be hooked up to loads of machines in order to ensure my honesty?"

"We're trained to not need them. Please sign here." I handed him a contract.

He pushed the pen up, hesitated, and then signed.