Brothers best friend

'Tis a requested imagine!! Bless y'all!!!!!!!

Y/n's POV

- - - - - - - - -

"Bitch."

"Dumbass."

"Hobbit."

"Lug head."

"Pea-brain."

"Waste of oxygen."

"Waste of-"

"What happened this time!?" Charlotte cut off Jaspers insult.

"Y/n ate MY leftovers!" He whined.

"Yeah well you ate my chocolate last week so get over it." I snapped.

"That doesn't mean you can-"

"Shush!" Charlotte snapped. Jasper and I shut out mouths quickly, "You guys are a nightmare! I swear, one minute you're finishing each other's sentences -literally- and the next you're trying to rip off each other's heads.

"That's how siblings work char." Henry came up behind her and joined the conversation.

"Twins are even worse." Charlotte muttered annoyed.

"Hey its not my fault I'm stuck with this idiot until she dies." Jasper rolled his eyes.

"Who said I'm dying first?" I smirked menacingly. Henry and Charlotte laughed. Jasper just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Come on let's just sit down already." Jasper grumpily walked off towards our spot for lunch. We all followed after him and sat down at the table. Henry sat next to me and I tried not to let the heat rush to my face when I felt his leg against mine.

God it was hard being in love with you and your brothers best friend... I don't know why I can't just tell him already! But every time I've tried my voice gets stuck in my throat, and I just chicken out... I guess it's for the best. There's no way he feels the same way...

"I really hate the new maths teacher." Henry sighed.

"He reminds me of Colin Robinson from "what we do in the shadows"." I laughed. Henry looked at me with wide eyes and gasped.

"Holy crap he does! You're so right!" We laughed. Jasper just rolled his eyes. I huffed at him being such a child so I decided to be the better person, as always.

"Hey jasper do you want my chocolate milk?" I held it out to him. He looked from me to the milk multiple times before smiling and taking it; there by accepting my way of apologising.

"Hey y/n, you still up to play one on one basketball this afternoon?" Charlotte asked.

"Hell yeah!" I smiled excitedly, "Imma kick your butt." I smirked

"Can I join?" Jasper asked.

"Sorry dude. It's chic day Friday." I declined. Jasper pouted in response.

"Hey Henry wanna have a dude day Friday?" He asked Henry excitedly.

"Sorry man. I gotta work." Henry replied in a weird tone. Jasper nodded and sighed.

- - - - - - - - - 

"Aaaaand Y/n has the ball. She's dribbling it like a Queen and smashing her opponent like it's no one's business-"

"You are not!" Charlotte cut me off, laughing.

"And the opponent is clearly in denial of my awesomeness." I tease as I quickly dodge her and run up to the hoop. "She's coming up again! She runs up to score her tenth hoop in a row-" I jump up and dunk the ball smoothly, "AND SHE SCOOOOORESSSS!" I run around Charlotte in victory.