More than a machine Part 2

Part 2 😁

Henry's POV

- - - - - - - - -

It's been almost a week since y/n and I figured out she had emotions. Everyday has been so stressful. I just can't stop thinking and worrying about y/n. I'm so scared that Schwoz will realise she has emotions. And if he does then, then.... y/n's gone.... I can't let that happen.

I didn't know it was possible to care about someone so much when they aren't technically alive.... my brain keeps telling me I'm crazy. It's probably right all things considered...

"Henry, stop worrying about me." Y/n's voice spoke suddenly, making me jump a little.

"I-I'm not worrying about you. What are you talking about?" I quickly denied. In response y/n raised her eyebrow.

"I have downloaded all files and practises in body language reading. You're not hiding it very well." She explained and I sighed.

"I'm sorry. It's hard to not think about it. I'm just so paranoid every time Schwoz just walks into the room and I think about how easily it would be for him to get rid of you and I can't-"

"I know Henry." She place her hand on mine from across the table, "But I will be fine. You need to stop stressing about this so much. You look like you haven't slept in two days. That is not healthy." I huffed and nodded right in time for the elevator to open, revealing Schwoz.

"Hello Henry!" He cheered and walked up to y/n, "Y/n I have some new data to upload to you, so hold out your hand." She held up her hand and an injection plug surfaced. Schwoz pulled out a small chip and placed it into the plug. Y/n's eyes flashed a range of colours before returning to her normal e/c.

"Brilliant." Schwoz chimed happily as he walked away. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Y/n looked at me slightly annoyed that I was still stressing.

"I can't help it!" I defended, "You're the one that decided to have emotions. Don't get me wrong I lo- like you this way. It's nice to have someone to talk to." Y/n smiled.

"I like you too Henry. I appreciate having someone who is not scared of me or anything." She smiled. I reached out and held her hand, their warmth never failed to make me forget she isn't human. She's just as human as I am. Maybe more so.

"Hen-" y/n quickly stopped.

"What?" I quickly responded.

"Hen-r-y. Schwoz- now!" Her eyes turned red.

"Uh, Schwoz!?" I called out, "Something's wrong with y/n!" Her head ticked to the side, she seemed to be in serious pain, "Schwoz!" He finally came running in, "Somethings wrong with y/n-"

A force suddenly pushed me across the room. I hit the opposing wall with a load thud, "Henry!" Y/n yelled out, "I didn't mean to-"

"Y/n! Report cerebral analysis!" Schwoz commanded.

"E-error- system compromised." Sparks shot out of her neck.

"Oh no! Something is very wrong!" Schwoz ran for a small metal tube. Y/n stopped spasming before he grasped it.

"Nice try. I think I'll keep it." Y/n spoke monotonely.

"What? Y/n are you alright?" I stood up.

"Stay down unless you want to get thrown across the room again." She commanded.

"Who are you and how did you take over y/n?" Schwoz scowled.

"Who else could be brilliant enough to hack into your best work?" Y/n's red eyes flashed, "You may have beaten me before, but I bet you can't beat your own best weapon."