Man-Cave Tour

Henry's POV

- - - - - - - - -

"I guessed the number! I guessed the number!" Piper jumped around happily. I was freaking out. Piper is my little sister and I'm going to be stuck with her down in the Man-Cave as Kid Danger for a whole hour! She's going to recognise me! What do I do!?

At least it's just her. She'll probably invite one of her friends with her so the only person I'll have to worry about is her.... damn, imagine if I had to worry about her and y/n or jasper. That would be a nightmare...

"Pleeeeeaaaase lemme come with you!" Jasper pleaded. She won't give into Jasper.... surely..........

"Why would I invite you?" Piper asked sassily. Which gave me a little confidence that she wouldn't chose him of all people.

"Pleeeeaaase! I'll do anything you want!" He begged.

"... anything?" Crap!

"Uh hey Piper wouldn't you want to invite one of your friends instead? Like.... anyone but Jasper?" I tried to subtly sway her options.

"Hmmm.... but I could make Jasper do something stupid." She reasoned.

"I'll do anything stupid!" He agreed keenly. 

"Will you wear what ever I tell you to?" She asked and he nodded.

"Hey guys!" Y/n suddenly entered, "How's it going?"

"Uh great! Yes, hello! y/n!" I greeted, happy to change the subject and distract Piper.

"...why is Jasper on his knees?" Y/n stopped walking and pointed to him.

"He's begging me to take him to the man cave." Piper explain. No no no-

"Wow! You guessed the number!?" Y/n smiled, "That's awesome! You'll have to tell me what it's like!" Y/n high-fived Piper. Thank God she wasn't interested in coming.... "Have you decided who to take with you yet?"

"Nah.... I'm debating between taking one of my friends or making Jasper do something stupid for it." Piper smiled evilly and y/n laughed.

"That's very diabolical. Well done." Y/n nodded and Piper smiled.

"You just get me." She said to y/n and her she jumped a little as if remembering something. Oh.... oh no- "Hey! Do you want to come with me?" She asked y/n and her eyes widened.

"What? Me? Really?" Y/n asked astounded. Crap crap crap! I gotta do something! Y/n's worse than Jasper! She's smart! She'll put the dots together faster than Jasper would!! Do something Henry!!

"No!" I yelped. They all turned to me, "Uh.... weren't you going to make Jasper do something instead? That would be more enjoyable! Wouldn't it?" I pushed, "Plus y/n, weren't you going to study for you calculus test tomorrow?" I remembered and mentally high-fived myself.

"Actually I studied earlier this morning and I think I could use a brain break." Y/n corrected.

"Oh cool, so you'll come?" Piper turned to y/n.

"Yeah! It sounds amazing!" Y/n smiled.

Noooooo!!!!

- - - - - - - - -

Y/n's POV

- - - - - - - - - 

I felt my body descending quickly and my stomach flipping like it would if I were on a roller coaster. I couldn't see anything because this weird guy put us all in sacks. At first I was going to fight back but Piper said it was part of the tour.... if she's wrong I swear...