Jealous

First requested imagine!!!! 😱😁😁 

A/N:

Sorry that I forgot to delete my overview at the top in the last chapter!!! I keep it there so I don't forget my ideas for my imagines and I forgot to take it off 😬 if I do it again can someone comment on it plz 😂 Same with any typos thx!!!

Y/n's POV

- - - - - - - - -

"Hey babe." Henry entered his room. I was lying down on his bed waiting for him to return. We were meant to go on a date for our one year anniversary but Ray called Henry in, "How was the plane ride?" I raised my eyebrow, smirking. I knew Henry was kid danger. He told me after he had missed four of our first dates.... 

"It was alright. I beat some of his goons, stealth style. But after I knocked them out, he called in like three more of these huge guys." He told me and I raised my eyebrows, "One of them crushed our phones. And I was on like 5000 points on Sky Whales too!" He whined.

"In sky whales?" I laughed a little. 

"Yeah!" He whined.

"What happened to Minyak?" I asked.

"I stood on his parachute when he jumped out and it detached from him so he just kinda plummeted to the ground-"

"Woah WHAT!?" I shrieked.

"Yeah, Ray and I pinched his parachute and jumped off the plane. It was great." He nodded.

"What happened to the plane?" I asked concerned and Henry froze for a second, "...you did make sure the plane landed safely right?" He just looked looked at me with wide eyes. I massaged my temples, "You know you should take me on a mission some time. I might reduce the collateral damage you cause." I raised my eyebrows.

"You know might actually not be that bad of an idea..." he agreed, "Anyways I just came back to apologise for cancelling our date again. I've got an interview on tv in a bit too..." he looked at me apologetically.

"All good. What channel will you be on?" I asked.

"Uh, the Swell View talk show." I nodded.

"Ok. Well you better go; that show starts in like thirty minutes." I pointed out.

"Oh right. You're the best Babe. Thank you." He kissed my forehead and went to leave again, "Uh there's some left over chilli-balls in the fridge if you want 'em?" He added before he walked out the door.

"Alright thanks." I smiled.

"I promise I'll take you out to the movies tomorrow to make it up to you too!" He called as he went to his interview.

- - - - - - - - -

"Aww come here..." I gently lead Henry to the bathroom to clean up his bleeding head. We were about to go to the movies but Piper dropped a bloody suitcase on Henry's head. I wiped it clean and it stopped bleeding, "does that feel any better?" I softly asked.

"Yeah it feels great, thanks to you." Henry lent down and pecked my lips, "Have I mentioned that you're the best girlfriend in the world?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes. You have. Many times." I laughed a little and ruffled his hair, being wary of where his cut was. He pouted and fixed up his hair, "Ok you head down stairs and I'll just fix up my hair."