Stay stay stay

Thank you all so bloody much for all of the views like- BRUH! 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️😁😁❤️❤️❤️

(^^If any of you remember that tay tay song I love you)

Y/n's POV

- - - - - - - - -

I was home alone, watching one of those stupid cheesy movies. You know, the ones with the loving and happy family. Where they all come together again and everything is ok again? 

I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv off before harshly throwing the remote away from me. 

I hate those movies.

But there was nothing else on tv so I had just forced myself to watch it. But it's all just a bunch of lies. There isn't ever a miracle we're the cancer just disappears, there isn't that whole happy thing when the dad comes back. And there is never a happy ending.

No one can tell me any different. I should know after all. 

My mum died of cancer when I was ten years old and my dad couldn't stand to look at me any longer so he just left. And that was it. My mum is dead and my dad hated me so god damn much that he left my life forever.

Now I'm alone in the world. I just float from foster home to foster home. They all get sick of me eventually and then it's back on the road again. God it sucks. 

I feel my throat starting to burn again and my eyes hurt. Before I can stop it those same old pathetic tears are dribbling down my face. I sniff and cover my face with my hands. Why does my life have to be like this? Why can't it all just be different? I hate my life! I hate it! Oh god please just let the ground open up and swallow me whole. 

"I hate it here. I just want a different life. Anything but this." I whisper brokenly to nothing. Cause no one is ever there anyway.

Suddenly I felt a shift in the air around me. I raise my head to look around. Right at that moment a massive blur of blue flashes and before I can even utter a scream, I'm falling, falling, falling... 

the last thing I can remember was the sound of my body hitting the ground hard. I swore I heard something crack. But then it all just went black.

- - - - - - - - - 

Henry's POV

- - - - - - - - -

"Time's up Captain Man and Kid Danger!" Time jerker mocks.

"Again with the puns! Stop it!" Captain man lunges towards Time jerker just before he can jump into the portal, "Kid! Quickly! Shut it down!" He calls out to me.

I jump up and run toward the controls. There are so many buttons!! "I-uh- Captain Man! How do I turn it off?!" I panic.

"I don't know! Just- press a button!" He called out, not really listening to me. He was to busy wrestling the Time Jerker. I reluctantly pressed a random button that was red and nothing happened.

"Damn it!" I pulled a random leaver. Maybe it controlled the power input?

"No! Don't do that!" Time Jerker jumped up right before Captain Man body slammed him to the ground. But it was too late because the portal started swirling. I backed away from the controls worriedly. But I accidentally backed into another button behind me.

"Oh dang it! What does that do?" I jumped when the portal started to vibrate violently.

"It's going to self-destruct!" Time Jerker shrieked.