The niece

Henry's POV

- - - - - - - - - 

"All I'm saying is that neither of the Friddle factory explosions were my fault!" Ray repeated.

"Yes they were!" I yelled.

"No they weren't!" He defended again.

"Oh for God's sake you two have been fighting over this for thirty minutes!" Charlotte burst, "Both explosions were both of your faults because you both are immature five year olds!" Ray and I both closed our mouths and looked at the floor.

"....I'm 36. Not five..." Ray muttered.

"What was that?" Charlotte pushed.

"Nothing." Ray grumpily replied.

"Guys! Guess what!" Schwoz suddenly entered, breaking the silence from Charlotte's scolding.

"What?" The three of us asked.

"My niece is visiting!" Everyone groaned at that.

"Not again. Schwoz your family is really weird man." Ray made a face and Schwoz sighed.

"So you've told me." He rolled his eyes, "I don't blame you, I get that Vinnie can seem weird to people who don't know her-"

"She looks like a horse." Ray and I said in unison.

"That aside, you should know that my niece, I tell you." He laughed a little, "Now she is weird." That made us all cringe. If Schwoz says she weird.... heck...

"When is she getting here?" Charlotte asked with obvious reluctance on her face.

"In a couple minutes." Schwoz replied.

"Does she have to stay here in the man cave?" Ray whined.

"Yes! I can't just throw her out in the streets! She'll kill me!" I laughed a little at his reasoning.

"There.... isn't any room!" Ray lied. The Man-Cave is huge. Schwoz raised an eyebrow showing that wasn't a good enough reason, "Oh fine! But if I walk in here to see her- I don't know, eating two bags of grain like your sister-" Ray warned, but he was cut off by the sound of the elevator dinging. We all tensed and looked over to it when the door opened...

...and a really pretty girl walked out???

"Who are you? How did you get down here-" Ray started.

"Y/n!" Schwoz beamed with open arms.

"Uncle Schwoz!" The girl beamed, dropping her suitcase and running to hug Schwoz. We all stood there frozen in place.

........Uncle Schwoz????!!? SHE IS SCHWOZ'S NIECE!?

"How was the trip?" He asked.

"It was great actually. Really nice to take a break from all the bustle at uni." She smiled. Uni?? She looks like she's 15?!

"Oh yes. How's your studies going in... what is it called? Kale?" Y/n laughed at him.

"Yale. Uncle Schwoz." She corrected and he nodded.

Y-Yale!?!??!? As in the big fancy university in England!?

"Did you say Yale?" Charlotte asked astounded. Y/n looked to see her and her eyes widened, "Oh my- I'm so sorry. How rude of me." She apologised. Y/n briskly walked over to Charlotte and held out her hand to shake.

"Hi I'm y/n, Schwoz's niece." He greeted with a kind smile. 

"I'm Charlotte." It came out almost like a question with Charlotte's surprise showing. Y/n then turned to Ray and shook his hand too.