Toxic

Y/n's POV

- - - - - - - - - 

Henry and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember. We must have been three years old when we first met. Ever since that moment, we've suck to each other like glue. He's practically my brother. 

Though, truth be told... for the past three years I've started to see him differently.... but I know that nothing could ever happen between us. It would ruin our friendship and would probably be really awkward. And even though I would love to be more than friends, I still love how close we are now just as friends. So... that's how we'll stay I guess.

Besides. He's dating Bianca... It's too late anyway.

Henry and I were currently lying on his couch together, watching Friends. We laughed at one of Chandlers jokes and I shivered a little when the cold state of the room hit me, "You cold?" Henry asked me, tearing his eyes from the screen.

"A little, yeah." I responded. Henry lent forwards and grabbed a blanket and covered us both with it.

"There we go." He smiled and lied back down, throwing his arm across my shoulders. It wasn't anything abnormal for Henry and I to be this close. I mean come on. We've known each other for twelve years. We sleep in the same bed when one of us sleeps over. 

"Thank youuu." I snuggle into the blanket. I saw Henry smile from the corner of my eyes and we continued to watch the episode. A good twenty minutes or so passed until there was a knock at the door briefly before it opened and Bianca stepped in.

"Henry. I left my-" she paused when she saw us. Neither him or I reacted because this was normal for us. But then Bianca blew her top... "WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!?" She yelled and pointed to me.

"Woah. Chill B. We're just watching Friends. Y/n's sleeping over." He answered and sat up.

"Oh really!? It looks to me like you two are a little too close." She sneered, "Henry what ever happened to the three feet rule!? Huh!?" She snapped and I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Wha-"

"Dude. Calm the hell down." I spoke, "Henry's my best friend. It's not like we're dating! Far out. We were just watching TV until you barged in and spat your dummy out." I quipped. Bianca looked furious.

"Shut up you b****!" She spat at me, "You're stealing my boyfriend from me you whor-"

"Don't talk to y/n like that." Henry snapped. I was getting ready to beat this b**** to the ground whether it was through words or fists but I relaxed when Henry stood up for me.

Bianca scoffed, "Are you kidding me right now?" Her voice broke, "Henry! I thought you loved me? I thought you actually cared about me." Her voice softened.

"I do! I do Bianca." He rushed to her side, "I do love you. I'm sorry." I creased my eyebrows together in both annoyance and confusion. Ummm excuse me what? Why is he apologising??

"Oh yeah right." Bianca pull away from Henry and ran out. Of course Henry ran after her. I rolled my eyes and sat back on the couch. She's such a jealous drama queen. Yes I like Henry like that but I would never act on it. Especially if he had a girlfriend like he does.... Even if I really don't like her. 

Henry soon walked back in slowly. He looked really upset, "Are you alright?" I stood up and walked over to him. He looked at me with emotional eyes. I didn't know whether it was because they broke up or something. I guessed it was the first so I hugged him softly. But he didn't hug me back.

"It's alright Henry." I spoke softly, "Do you need anything? I could make some hot chocolate or something-"

"N-no." He spoke and pushed me away with shaking hands. He looked down at the ground and shook his head, "just.... get out." I was shocked by his words and froze in place.