Blazing

I feel like I should mention that a little part of the idea for this imagine came from one of whiteoutwinter's imagines book (Soooo good btw like 😱👌🏼)

Y/n's POV

- - - - - - - - -

"Blaze!" Captain Man called out as he jumped back and tumbled out of the line of fire. I slammed my hand on the ground and immediately, a two meter wide wall of fire erupted from the ground and spread from one side of the room to the other.

"Damn it!" The toddler cursed as he and his men pulled up quickly before they could run into the wall of flames. I smirked and walked through the wall, my body blending in with the flames.

"What?" I mocked, "You scared of a little fire?" I pouted. The toddler scowled at me.

"I'll get you for this Blaze." He warned.

"Oh no. Another threat." I sarcastically gasped, "Dude, that'll like the fifth time you've threatened me. And every time we end up in the same situation.... any who. The police should be here in five minutes and we can't have you getting away from out back now can we?" I threw my hands up and the wall of thick flames quickly travelled to encircle them from behind.

"Nice work." Kid Danger went to high-five me afterwards once we arrived in the Man Cave, but he stopped before meeting my hand.

"Oh right. My body's covered in fire." I shooed him back a little before crouching on the ground. My body pulsed and in a flash, the flames vanished and I stood back up, "There we go. Sorry, still getting used to it." I laughed and high-fived Kid Danger who smiled.

"Having you on missions just makes it ten times easier." Captain Man patted my shoulder.

"Yeah thank god for that explosion you were in right?" Kid Danger gave me finger guns and I sarcastically smiled.

"Yeah. Totally worth the feeling of my body burning for like five minutes afterwards right?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Th-that's not what I meant!-"

"I know. Don't worry." I ruffled his hair and he grumbled while fixing it. He got out his gum balls and blew a bubble to turn back to Henry.

"Alright guys. You can head off back home." Ray dismissed us and we both nodded and walked up to the tubes.

"Up the tubes." I called out.

- - - - - - - - - 

"How many times has Jean died?" Henry sighed, "The X-men is just confusing. Hasn't she died like three times already? What's with all the alternate timelines! It's confusingggg!" He whined after we finished the movie.

"I don't know man." I sighed and ate the last piece of popcorn. I felt an annoying sensation and itching in my nose and I sneezed. My body briefly engulfed itself in flames.

"Ah! Hot!" Henry jumped up from next to me.

"Sorry!" I apologised and stood up, "I don't know why that happened! Are you burnt?"

"I don't think so." Henry looked at his arm. I looked him over for burns.

"No burns. But your shirt is singed..." I sighed, "Sorry..."

"It's fine. I didn't like this shirt anyway." He dismissed it.

"Stupid fire power." I mumbled. Our watches then beeped three times and we both groaned.