A Thunderman

SeCoNd ReQuEsTeD iMaGiNe YaYyYy 

"Dad come on please!" I begged.

"No. You're not ready." He insisted.

"Yes I am!" I argued again, "I saved that kid from falling off the roof of the library, I saved Max from blowing up the house and that was all just last week! I'm ready to train to be a superhero!" I insisted.

"She's right! Come on Dad, y/n's been waiting for this her whole life!" Phoebe backed me up, "Max and I have been training for years, Billy and Nora have had their powers since they were like three! Y/n only finally got her powers like two months ago and she already has more control than any of us do." 

"Please Dad." I begged. 

"I don't have any time to train you." He came up with an excuse.

"It doesn't have to be you. There are a lot of other great superhero's who could train me!" I reasoned.

"I don't want you to be in danger! Don't you realise how dangerous villains can be?" He lectured me.

"Dad I know that. And besides, I'm a Thunderman. Since when have I been 100% safe?" I reasoned again. Dad looked unconvinced.

"I know! Send her to a smaller town then! What about that place that Captain Man covers? Swellview!" I smiled at her idea.

"Yeah! He's already working with another kid my age to teach him how to be a superhero!" I recalled. For a second Dad debated our arguments.

"...Fine. But. Only because I respect Captain Man... and I know how much you've wanted this." He smiled at me and I hugged him.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Ah ah ah. I still have to call him and see if he's okay with all this." He interrupted my happiness.

"Okay sure." I nodded, "Can you check now?" I asked. He sighed before turning around and walking away to do it. I turned to Phoebe and hugged her, "I'm finally going to learn to be a superhero!" I cheered.

"I'm so happy for you!" She squeezed me, "Finally! You've waited forever for this. You deserve it more than anyone." She smiled at me, "I can tell you're going to be a great superhero."

"Thanks Pheebs." I smiled and pulled away.

- - - - - - - - - 

I can't believe it. Oh wow. Holy crap this is really it. I'm really going to learn how to be a superhero. I tried to stop the massive grin from spreading across my face when I walked into the weird store with dad. Apparently the Man-Cave was under neath it thousands of feet down. 

Dad nodded to a weird looking short man as we entered the store, "Hank?" He asked with a weird accent.

"We're here about the apprenticeship I organised." He answered and the man nodded before quickly running over to the entry and flipping around the sign to say "Closed"

"This way." He motioned towards the back door and we followed him through and into an elevator.

"Hold onto your hats." He mumbled and I creased my eyebrows together confused. But then we dropped suddenly. I felt my stomach flipping and my breakfast rising to my throat. No scream came out of me in shock. Instead I just clung onto Dad for dear life.

We suddenly landed and I dropped to the ground from the sudden cut off of free fall. Dad had stayed standing somehow, as had the weirdly short man. The door opened with a ding and I stood up.