More than a machine- part 1

Henry's POV

- - - - - - - - 

I sat down on the semicircle couch with ray, "So what are we doing exactly?" I asked confused. Ray had triple deeped me and told me to come to the man cave for something.

"Schwoz said that we've apparently been 'sloppy' on our missions recently." Ray grumbled.

"Oh come on. He can't say anything. He doesn't know how hard and time-consuming it is to constantly fight bad guys! Some of them are really hard to beat too!" I whined. Schwoz entered the room from the back and smiled happily.

"Get ready to be amazed." He said happily and waddled down to us, "Behold!" He pressed a button and a girl walked out from the back. I sat up straighter at the sight of her. So pretty... "This is y/n." He introduced and I stood up.

"Hi. I'm Henry." I said in a flirty way. I held out my hand for her to shake but she just stood there.

"Henry. She's an android." Schwoz dead-panned.

"What? Like Greta?" I stepped back quickly.

"Well yes. But! I've programmed her to not have any emotions." He explained and I backed up even more.

"Isn't that a bad idea?" I gulped, wary of the Android given what happened with Greta that time at the meat-ball.....

"No? I didn't make her for the same reasons as Greta. Y/n is going to assist you on missions! You can send her in to fight the bad guys more efficiently!" 

"Woah woah woah." Ray held up his hand and stood up, "We don't need any help. We do just fine on missions on our own." Ray countered.

"You mean like last month when Henry broke his arm?" Schwoz raised an eyebrow.

"That was Henry's fault!" 

"Hey!" I frowned, "That hurt! And it was your fault!" 

"Anyway!" Schwoz stopped us, "As I was saying, y/n knows every fighting technique ever created."

"What about dance fighting?" I joked.

"Yes."

"Wait seriously?" I laughed. Schwoz just nodded like it was the most obvious thing in the world, "Karate?"

"Yes."

"Ju-jitsu?"

"Yes."

"What about-"

"Let me just stop you there. If it is a kind of fighting thing, the answer is yes." He cut me off. 

"I'll tell you what Schwoz. Y/n can help us. IF, she beats me in a fight." Schwoz just cracked up laughing.

"You're on. Be my guest." Ray blew a bubble and held up his hands in a fighting position, "Y/n?" She moved for the first time since walking in to look at Schwoz, "Fight Ray."

"I'm afraid my programming prevents me from harming Ray." She responded.

"Search your data base for information on Ray." Schwoz commanded. Her eyes flashed different bright colours, 

"Ray Manchester, Captain Man is indestructible." She responded.

"Exactly. Therefore you cannot physically harm Ray in any way." Y/n nodded, "Now, Defeat Ray." Schwoz spoke and she nodded

She walked up to Ray, "I'd like to see you try-" y/n flip-kicked the laser out of his hand and came back around to punch him in the face so hard that he was sent backwards. He stood back up and charged at y/n. She dropped to the ground and swept his feet out from underneath him and he fell to the ground.