Chapter 23

(What happened before the second part of the last chapter)

"Gracie?", I knock on the door of Gracies room hoping she's there.

After Marlon talked with me I decided that I should really talk with Gracie and Emilia as soon as possible. I know they also like me a lot so I'm sure they won't be that mad at me if I at least try my best to apologize and explain. So here I am really nervous but exactly knowing what I have to do.

A few seconds after I knocked the door opens and Gracie stands in front of me seeming a little surprised to see me.

"Olivia... what are you doing here?"

"I... um I wanted to talk can I come in?", nervous I play with my bracelets.

"Sure. Emilia is also here...", she gives me an encouraging smile and lets me inside.

Emilia who is sitting on the bed also seems a little surprised as I come in and sit down in one of the chairs. Gracie sits down beside Emilia and looks at me like she's just waiting for me to say something.

"Okay that's a little weird but basically I'm here to apologize... I know that I completely overreacted and I can't just be mean to you like I was yesterday...", I take a deep breathe to stay calm before continuing. "I sometimes have problems to control myself when I'm really angry. And I don't want to excuse my behavior like that because I know I have to control myself. But yeah I think that's all I can say..."

"It's okay Olivia... personally I wasn't even that mad at you mostly confused I'd say.", Emilia states after a few seconds of silence.

I need a few seconds before I realize what she just said.

"You weren't really mad?"

"Nah not really I just didn't well actually still don't understand why you suddenly got angry like that ya know?", she tells me.

"Yes we even talked about it but we aren't you so we couldn't really detect a reason. If you can say it like that.", Gracie adds but with a little smile.

"Well all in all it mostly was because I felt like you just left me at the bar Friday night and than kinda made fun of me for getting drunk..."

"Olivia I understand that you were mad because you felt like that but we didn't made fun of you... and the bar thing really wasn't nice of us. As your friends we shouldn't just leave you somewhere alone. Personally I thought you'd be fine because the last time I saw you was with some of the boys... but I could have checked on you. Especially after I convinced you to come with us. Oh damn the longer I think about it I realize what a bad friend I was. I'm sooo sorry Oli...", Emilia tells me seeming really sad.

"I... well I'm not mad at you guys anymore I'm here because I thought you'd be really mad at me and I don't want our friendship to end..."

"Our friendship won't end because we are stupid teenage girls that don't think before they do anything... I will make that sure.", Gracie states and I can't but start laughing.

"I won't let that happen either...", Em says with a big smile on her face.

"So we're good?"

They both look at me like I'm crazy and start laughing while reassuring me that we're fine again.

"Okay now that we finally talk again I need you to tell me what happened yesterday.", Em says.

"What exactly do you want to know?"

"Everything... okay mh let's start with why Noah pranked you after you guys finally got closer and even wanted to go together to the school party."