Chapter 22

Noah's Pov:

As I see her walk in I feel like a piece of shit. How could I be this stupid. The thing with the red paint wasn't even my idea. Tyler said it would be really funny and I can't even say why I thought this was a good idea.

She slowly started trusting me. Well it felt like it at least. Maybe I just wanted it to be like this. Olivia is just really special. Sometimes she says the craziest stuff things others would be scared to say out loud and sometimes she's really quiet like she doesn't know what to say. Maybe that's why I like her because I see myself in her.

Even though I don't understand her yet I feel like we got closer to being friends. Well friends doesn't really fit but yeah...

But I had to fuck it up for nothing. After Olivia left my room yesterday the boys told me to finally do something. They told me it would be funny to prank her and I also thought it might be funny. Paint isn't that bad at least I told myself that yesterday. I could have just told them I don't think that's a good idea but I just didn't.

People see me as the bad boy and even though this sounds really stupid I always matched their expectations. I thought I had too. But seeing her now makes me realize my mistake.

We just got on good terms and I acted like a complete asshole. The only good thing is that she didn't seem to be that bothered. If I would have really hurt her I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

"Dude stop daydreaming.", Austins punches my shoulder making me stop the overthinking.

"What's wrong with you?", Jamal looks at me with a concerned expression.

"I... I feel like the prank thing wasn't well... lets say the best idea.", I scratch my neck hoping they'll understand what I mean.

"What's the problem? It was just a little prank nothing serious.", Austin responds.

"Olivia didn't deserve it..."

"It was only paint bro she probably didn't even care... that girl is really strange. You saw her reaction.", Tyler states while laughing.

I look towards Olivia who sits at an empty table and see Mike and Marlon coming over to talk with her. Maybe Tyler is right and it's not that big of a deal. She didn't acted hurt yesterday mostly pissed off and annoyed.

"Mhh...", I only answer turning back to them.

"Can we stop talking about the girl you want to fuck all the time it's getting annoying...", Austins states before biting in his toast with a clearly annoyed expression.

"I don't want to..."

"Don't lie to yourself just get her in bed so you can move on. As I said it's getting annoying.", Austin interrupts me.

I definitely don't want to fuck Olivia... Why do they think I do? That's just absolutely ridiculous. I hope no one other than my friends believe this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't seen Olivia the whole day so I look forward to seeing her at dinner. Why exactly I don't know considering the fact that we probably won't even talk. 

I'm really early today and I feel like I just want to see Olivia as soon as possible. I decided to not go to talk to her today if she's angry she might need a little more time to calm down. But tomorrow I'll go talk to her because I can't wait any longer.

Sadly I'm not that good with apologizing and because Olivia and I are rarely not arguing I'm kinda afraid of how that will go. Both me and her are too stubborn for or own good.

Slowly more people are coming in and I keep my eyes on the door. My friends are also already here but they're talking about some random stuff I'm not interested in. We're at our normal table close to Mike and his other friends. Normally Olivia sits there too that's why I hope she will sit there even though this morning she sat alone somewhere else. 

If I think about it I remember that she came into my room Saturday afternoon and mentioned an argument with her friends or something like that. Sadly the boys came in and the whole situation got really strange so we couldn't talk about it more.

When Olivia finally comes in I'm surprised to see her walking towards her usual table and sitting down besides a happy looking Emilia. So they are friends again... interesting.

Actually it shouldn't surprise me because Emilia isn't someone to be mad for a long time. Emilia and I both go to this school for a few years now and even though we both never had any real conversations I kinda got to know her. Or I just think I do. Who knows?

The first few times I hung out with Mike and Marlon she sometimes would come too. Why she stopped coming along I don't know but I know that she definitely had some prejudices towards me. Maybe she also didn't like the fact that we smoke when we get together. Who knows...

Looking back at Olivia I can't but smile at the way she is gesturing and laughing while she is probably explaining Emilia something. God what is it with that girl that her happiness makes me happy as well.

Author's note:
A really short chapter but finally something from Noah's point of view:)
Vote, Comment and Share if you enjoyed reading.